Tuesday, January 25, 2011

True Story

I am really happy that baby boy can talk now, however, his newfound vocabulary does present a certain mothering challenge. For example, after I picked him up from morning day care last week, we had this conversation:

Me: Hey buddy, what do you want for lunch when we get home?
Cullen: Chocolate.
Me: You can't have chocolate for lunch, what is your second choice?
Cullen: Choo-Choo Show.
Me: You can't watch Thomas until after lunch, you have to eat first.
Cullen: Chocolate.

O the joys of parenting.

5 comments:

Alysa Regen said...

Man after my own heart.

fittingbackin said...

Adorable!! hahaha

Erin said...

It only gets better. Like the time Ethan walked past me, smacked my butt, and casually said, "Hi, big buns!"

ann's daughter said...

My nephew sometimes calls me gwapes; other options include meow. Ahhh the little people!

Tyler said...

Bahahaha! I like the way he thinks!

I haven't tried yoga for the back but I really want to. I hear they have a good class at my gym, and I *hope* to go Saturday morning.

School is GREAT! Ryan is finally on board. He gets pissy when he isn't a part of big decision making. I'm sure you've been through crazy husband syndrome too! It's just not the same when you are so far apart!