Thursday, January 19, 2012

I don't have a good post today because it was a cage-my-kids-and-watch-the-little-laugh-at-the-big-one-with-a-bucket-on-his-head kind of morning.


See ya tomorrow with something a little more inspiring :)

6 comments:

Laura said...

So cute! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, he is too funny! I think his brother is stunned! You made my day! Thanks! xoxoxo

Allison said...

Ah yeah... been there. :)

Heather said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Kate! I'm looking forward to following yours, too! :) What a cute picture!

HappyHouseFour said...

So cute! Those are my favorite kind of days! : )

Nicole Rene said...

I am not lying... I am laughing OUT LOUD right now at this picture. That is maybe the cutest thing ever... Sorta reminds me of this great picture I got of a dog outside on a hot day with his front paws in his water bucket. LOL! What a great moment you captured!