Thursday, January 12, 2012

Settling Back In

{Today is the last day to enter my giveaway for handmade fingerless gloves.
The winner will be annouced tomorrow morning!}

Sorry I haven't been around this week, between hanging with my brother and attempting to unpack, plus having, for what feels like the first time in weeks, conversations with Kev, there has not been too much time for blogging and blog reading. But here are a few quick cell phone pics to show what my two little crazies have been up to:

Taking naps in the backyard. Monterey+Winter= Win.
 Continuing to be the happiest child that ever lived:
 Dancing with Daddy:
 Hearing Cullen yell from my bedroom "Mommm-ay, come 'ere! Bubba is be-in' a Monster!"
 Eating waffles for breakfast at 7 months.
Second kids get to have all the fun.
 And finally, C spent an entire morning lounging in the pack-n-play in my closet. Bennett sleeps in there when we have company since our guest bed is in his room.   
Totally normal, I swear.
What have you been up to?

We are thinking about going away this weekend.. Any suggestions for a must-see California destination?

7 comments:

Joeylee said...

Sounds like you've been having fun. Keira slept in the pack n play in our closet for a little bit too...haha

I think you should check out San Francisco, it's beautiful & there's lots to do

Amy G said...

Those pics are hilarious and your boys are just too precious!

Allison said...

Santa Barbara! The loveliest town on the west coast. :)

Violet Tinder said...

They are too too cute!!
Ok I'm entering tonight!!! I've never won a giveaway yet... Maybe this is my chance! ;)

Erin said...

Santa Monica. Or Malibu.

jessica said...

omg. Your little ones are adorable! So so beautiful!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

eas said...

Hi I'm a new follower and grew up in northern California. Love your blog. My suggestions for day or weekend trips are: half moon bay, big sur, Berkeley (wacky place but fun) in sf; crissy field, tea garden at golden gate park, go for dim sum. Have so much fun!!!