Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving, Part I

Just so you know, the next two weeks of posts will be a lot of pictures (not a lot of extra time for words), but I know that is all you are here for, so I think we will be okay, right?

 Here we are the day after our long, long trip home. My boys were throwing toys at my mom and laughing hysterically. I think we were all a little punch drunk tired.
 On Wednesday, we headed down to Kev's sister Kyle's house for 3 days. She and Pete also have two boys and we all had a blast hanging out.
Cullen and Owen, born 2 days apart!


Kev's Mom Deb, B, Kev, Kyle, Kev's Dad Scott, Kev's little brother Mike

 Kyle and Pete's 17 year old foster son, Dmitriy spending some quality time with Bubs.



Brooks, Pop and Owen






 And then on Saturday, we went up to my mom's farm and this many people that are related to me came:
17 million pictures about that on Tuesday. 

Hope your Thanksgiving was amazing!

 (I promise to be by your blogs soon, I haven't read hardly anything in a week and will catch up over the next few days.)




17 comments:

Jen said...

I love the pictures!! Can't wait to see more. I'm also mailing out your giveaway package tomorrow. :)

marie said...

The fact that you were able to get a picture of 'that many people' is such feat! Sometimes it takes everything I have just to round up the 5 in my little family. So fun that your boys have cousins close in age.

Tarabelle said...

Why do dogs always manage to somehow photobomb that hard to get large family picture!?!?!

Hahahaha!

Tara

http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

stephanie said...

it looks like an amazing Thanksgiving! can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Mad Max and Family said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving! Wow, big family!

I hear you on time... speaking of, when do you find / make time to blog?

-Tara

http://madmaxandfamily.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Love the pictures, looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving! Bring on the pictures, I'm ready!

Kristin said...

Whoever the guy in the Pittsburgh Steelers shirt is, I like him lol. Isn't it strange that out of this montage of gorgeous photos, that shirt is what stood out to me??
Glad you're having a wonderful trip!

Stephanie said...

What perfect, wonderful photos of your beautiful family! I hope you guys had the BEST Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you got to spend time with your family!

Meagan said...

Family is the best! And four boys!?! What a fun time those cousins will have together over the years!

Lauren said...

LOVE all the pictures, the family one at the bottom is the best...we definitely should have done that at my parents' house on Thanksgiving!

lauren jean allece said...

Oh my gosh, I looked at these at work today and have been dying to get home so I could comment! LOVE these! Cullen and Owen look like they could be twins, so do Kev's dad and Bennett for that matter, and I love how big your family is! Mine is so small, but I love it when big families get together and seeing all the generations and cute kids and... Well, in my experience with J's family, it's more people who are usually willing to raise a big ol' glass of wine to toast... Anything at all!

Can't wait to see more!

Kerry said...

Hi Kate! Such a big and beautiful family :)
So glad you guys enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Btw, your home looks so lovely in that first pic!

Amanda @ Eloquent English said...

Can you pair it down to like 15 million. JK! Looks like so much fun!!!!!

Shawna said...

Great pics---love the last one!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Family Time + Holidays!!! It simply doesn't get any better than that!!

Candice said...

Your thanksgiving looks great!
I'll be in the states for the holidays next year so hopefully I will make friends with someone at my school who will adopt me for the day!!