Sunday, November 18, 2012

We're Flying

We are heading back to DC for two and a half weeks.
Please pray that our trip goes smoother than it did in June. 

Don't let this face fool you. They can be trouble.
For my photog friends, this image is straight off the camera, not an edit in sight. {P} Mode, ISO 200, Exposure +0.7

In the meantime, here are some of my favorites from recent photo shoots:
Elizabeth and Brian

Abby and Evelyn

The Ceschini Family

The beautiful Pratt Family

So blessed to take pictures of these sweet families.

Hope your weekend was great.

I'll see you Tuesday from the East Coast!

15 comments:

Candice said...

Great pictures!!
Good luck with the trip!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed everything runs smoothly with the boys :)

Shawna said...

Have fun on your trip! LOVE that last picture---very cool!

Ashley said...

safe travels!!

Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Safe travels and have fun!!


Awesome pictures! The last one if my fav!

marie said...

I won't let the face fool me because I have three sweet faces of my own and I know the havoc they can wreak, good luck on the plane, bring some suckers :)

House of Parks said...

You are ROCKIN' the photography lady! Safe travels and would love to try and see y'all. If not, no worries though! Happy Thanksgiving!

eas said...

Oh boy. I hope you have some serious lollypops and bribing items in your bag. Fly safe!


Love the pictures and getting so excited for ours!

Anonymous said...

The 4th picture made me smile. I love their faces!!! xoxo

Kristin said...

Good luck! Pre-schoolers are always trouble. Cute smile or not :)

Tiara | a Happy Healthy Home said...

Safe Travels!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Safe travels I hope you have so much fun!!!

Jen Mc said...

Safe travels!

Wonderful photos

Positively Amy said...

Good luck on your trip!! I feel like boys are especially difficult on plane rides! ; ) Hope you guys have a great time xo

Lauren said...

safe travels...and prayer for well-behaved, happy, healthy kiddos!

Janna Renee said...

These are gorgeous...and that little girl's eyes? Amazing!