Hello everyone. Hope you enjoyed the long weekend and took the time to thank a Vet for their service. (And in case you missed it, I posted on Sunday who you can help a friend of my brother and sister in law's who just severely injured in Afghanistan.)
We had a good weekend, but it seemed to be broken down into a few highs and lows.
High: The sunset Friday night. We picked up Subway and headed down to the beach to have a picnic and watch the sun go down.
Low: I went to take out my camera and had no SD card in it. Hate when that happens. And unfortunately, the surf was too big and it wasn't safe to take the boys down to the beach, so we had a picnic in the back of the car.
High: Cullen's new favorite game is hide-n-seek
Low (ish): He's not very good at it yet. (cracks me up)
High: I made those curtains over 4 years ago and still love them.
High: We decided to go on a bike ride on Saturday morning over to the dunes near out house.
Low: I couldn't sit the next day. Apparently those sweet padded spandex serve a purpose. But otherwise, really fun adventure.
High: The color of the ocean.
High: Cullen being do fired up about his new helmet.
Low: Kev takes off down a path with just C. How could you, Daddy?
High: Sliding down sand dunes
High: Playing with my 50mm lens while watching Alabama lose.
Low: Auburn. Oh, Auburn.
High/Low: I trimmed the mullet.
High: This picture. So beautiful.
Low: C was down for the count all day Monday. He spent the entire day on the couch with all his buddies. Jello and Popsicles were had. I am praying that it is out of his system as quickly as B's was.
High: Cullen's new favorite game is hide-n-seek
Low (ish): He's not very good at it yet. (cracks me up)
High: I made those curtains over 4 years ago and still love them.
High: We decided to go on a bike ride on Saturday morning over to the dunes near out house.
Low: I couldn't sit the next day. Apparently those sweet padded spandex serve a purpose. But otherwise, really fun adventure.
High: The color of the ocean.
Low: Kev takes off down a path with just C. How could you, Daddy?
High: Sliding down sand dunes
High: Playing with my 50mm lens while watching Alabama lose.
Low: Auburn. Oh, Auburn.
High/Low: I trimmed the mullet.
High: This picture. So beautiful.
Low: Bennett was sick all through the night Saturday. There is nothing sadder than a sick baby, until of course you get a sick pre-schooler on Monday.
High: Before the bug caught up with Cullen, he was a diaper robot.
High: B bounced back from his upset tummy. (Ok, so it was a slight mullet trim, doesn't mean I still don't miss it a little bit.)Low: C was down for the count all day Monday. He spent the entire day on the couch with all his buddies. Jello and Popsicles were had. I am praying that it is out of his system as quickly as B's was.
High: I had two photoshoots this weekend and was happy with the turn outs. But more about that later this week.
High: I figured out how to make a button. Grab it!
What were your high and lows for the weekend? Hope it was a good one!















20 comments:
How fun! I love all the pictures, and I hate it when my SD card is not in my camera.
Poor sick boys... Please be well soon little men!
(And those shots with the new lens are spectacular! Though I suspect it has less to do with the lens and more to do with the one behind it!)
two photoshoots in one weekend? you are superwoman.
Great post! Beautiful boys Kate and those eyes on Cullen in that pic, gorgeous!!
I like how you did the highs and lows of your week :)
The high of my week so far is hearing Liam say "I love you" to me and the low would be the 5.5 hours sleep he allowed us to have last night!!
I will be grabbing your button for sure! Have a great day xo
The scenery at the dunes is just beautiful!!!
Great pics! The ocean is beautiful!! I really want to get that lens too---jealous!
Can't wait to see your photoshoots! Y'all had a packed weekend, love the moments you capture!
At first I was upset about the mullet trim, but in the last pic of him, I think he looks younger! So maybe every time he starts looking like he's growing, you could whip out the scissors and do your thing.
I enjoyed the AL loss as well and didn't even bother watching the Auburn game. How many consecutive "rebuilding" years can we have? ;)
I love all the pictures - you are so talented! And wow, you live in a gorgeous place!
Had to laugh about the Alabama loss. High for us too - and we just sub in Tennessee for Auburn on the low (rock bottom it seems). Ha!
First - your talent at being a Mommy is remarkable. Always.
Second- i made a button too! BUT. I cant figure out how to "swap." Do i have to go thru a site like Passionfruit? I'm confused...do you have any knowledge of this? If i could figure it out i would LOVE to swap with ya!
Tara
http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/
Wonderful photos - the bike ride and walk to the ocean look incredible!
Weekend highs - a beautiful Sunday; getting some sewing started
Weekend lows - the cold temps that came in late Sunday night; rain on Sat
Have a wonderful day!
Gorgeous pictures, as usual!
I want to have a picnic on the beach at sunset soo bad. It's on my great list of things to do!
Sick little ones is the worst. :(
Congrats on figuring out your button! I've already added it to my site. :)
pictures look great!! Hope everyone gets to feeling better!
You sure know how to capture a weekend. Great photos.
Our high was Taylor has *started* walking. Up to 4 steps without falling.
And she's getting her first hair cut tonight. No more reverse mullet!
Poor B! I feel like you like capturing his sad moments! lol! He's not going to like that when he gets older. haha! Such a handsome fella! Well both of them! xoxo
I could say so many things about this post, but I'm sure you don't want me clogging up your comments! LOVE...all of it...except the sick boys of course. :) Get well soon C!
Gorgeous photos! Those Eyes!! So cute : )
You have The.Best.scenery ever. I LOVE it. You also have children with the best eyes ever. Actually,they're tied for best with Sam and Molly's. :)
the boys looked like they had an awesome time...i love love your photos...so fun!
Post a Comment