Because who doesn't love pictures of a chubby baby with fluffy hair trying to figure out how to eat a piece of bread?
(Not, of course, to be confused with Bennett vs The Spoon)
Learning to eat is messy fun!
In all honesty, watching my babies learn how to use their hands is one of my favorite developments. I love catching him looking at his fingers and trying to see just how they work, amazed they are attached to his body and can get things into his mouth. It is one of those skills that we can encourage but really, they figure it out all on their own- proof that that this little life truly is a miracle.
Keep working hard, Wells!






20 comments:
Oh goodness, this is too cute! :)
Adorable. I agree those motor developments are fun to watch. I miss those things!
I love his hair and I cant believe how big he is getting
he is so gorgeous Kate, and I agree watching them start to move on is wonderful
He is so cute!! A doll baby. I would say he won. That dinner role has been consumed. :) Love,
Shauna
Oh those rolls.. to. die. for.
What a cutie! That first year is so precious.
That fluffy hair, oh my word! And I don't know if I've said it before, but wowza that child belongs to Kev. Twins.
I think Wells won!
Alex doesn't have the sitting up thing mastered at all, but he is a master with his hands. I'll have to try something similar when he hits 6 months or so!
oh goodness, he is cute! Love that fuzzy hair. Then I think, oh that poor leather chair! haha :)
so sweet!
yes! love it!
I love his fluffy hair. It reminds me of a baby duck. lol
Aw, he is cute! It must definitely be fun watching babies learn to use their fingers and hands.
omg i die, he's so darn cute!!! can i please squeeze his cheeks!!!!!
He is ADORABLE - even when making a mess! I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying these special moments with him.
Cheers,
Kristina
Best. Hair. Ever.
I adore his fluffy hair and blue eyes! Way to go, Wells!
How precious!! His blue eyes and blonde hair is absolutely adorable.
hahaha, dying from cuteness overload!!
Post a Comment