Yesterday I had a serious case of the Mondays, so today, I'm linking up with Stesha over at Classic and Bubbly to share some things that make me happy. I couldn't snap a pic of me blowing a bubble, but all these pictures make me feel a little more bubbly, so I hope they count. :) I find that one of the best things to do when I'm feeling a little down is to flip through my phone to see what random happiness has recently been captured and stored; a nice little reminder of the joys in my daily life.
Let's start with this precious little face. His smile lights up my heart so many times a day.
Cullen has a really particular way that he plays. Often I find his animals and trains lined up or sorted and I'm hoping this pays off one day down the road. It means he's above average smart right? Right? Anyone?
On the other hand, he feel asleep in the car while reading a toy magazine from the PX...
Bennett had a little cold over the weekend and had the saddest, sweetest face about it. He wanted to be in a good mood so badly, but his nose, eyes and mouth were just so full of fluid, he couldn't make it happen. He's feeling all better now :)
This cat found its way on to our patio and basked in the sun for a while. Cullen was fascinated and kept asking me "Mommy, is dats my new kitty?"
Crock pot french dip sandwiches I made last week. I found them somewhere on pinterest, don't remember where, but wow, SO good, go find 'em.
I take my jewelry off every night and put in on my dresser. Yesterday, I noticed it was piling up and started to put it away, but then had to snap a pic of all the gold I've been rocking. The glitz of it definitely puts a little spring in my step, it just feels so fancy doesn't it?
I told Cullen the other day that we were going to give his paci to Santa so Santa can give them to new babies. Cullen responded with "Its o-tay Mommy, Santa gon't need a come ta our house."
I may have the only toddler in the world who doesn't like Santa.
And finally, on any given day, these two little faces remind me that all is good.
Let's start with this precious little face. His smile lights up my heart so many times a day.
Cullen has a really particular way that he plays. Often I find his animals and trains lined up or sorted and I'm hoping this pays off one day down the road. It means he's above average smart right? Right? Anyone?
On the other hand, he feel asleep in the car while reading a toy magazine from the PX...
Bennett had a little cold over the weekend and had the saddest, sweetest face about it. He wanted to be in a good mood so badly, but his nose, eyes and mouth were just so full of fluid, he couldn't make it happen. He's feeling all better now :)
This cat found its way on to our patio and basked in the sun for a while. Cullen was fascinated and kept asking me "Mommy, is dats my new kitty?"
Crock pot french dip sandwiches I made last week. I found them somewhere on pinterest, don't remember where, but wow, SO good, go find 'em.
Baby B can sit and hold his own bottle now. I know, so big.
I take my jewelry off every night and put in on my dresser. Yesterday, I noticed it was piling up and started to put it away, but then had to snap a pic of all the gold I've been rocking. The glitz of it definitely puts a little spring in my step, it just feels so fancy doesn't it?
I told Cullen the other day that we were going to give his paci to Santa so Santa can give them to new babies. Cullen responded with "Its o-tay Mommy, Santa gon't need a come ta our house."
I may have the only toddler in the world who doesn't like Santa.
And finally, on any given day, these two little faces remind me that all is good.
What making you happy these days?












12 comments:
Thanks for this post! Your kids are so cute! I think I will link up too, we all could use some happy!
Thanks for assisting in making me feel better! I gave you a shout out!
http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/2011/11/classic-bubbly.html
Those faces would make my Tuesday bubbly too. How precious!!!!!
Ohh wow your boys are out of this world adorable!!
Great photos, definitely would make me happy too. Sorry about the little one having a cold, that is so hard for everyone ... Happy Tuesday!
I love that picture of Cullen passed out with the toy magazine--such a grown little boy! Both of them are too cute!
oh this is SO sweet!!! My boys are (nearly) 4 months and (just turned) 4 years - it's SO sweet to see them together (I also have three older girls who are a huge help) I LOVE those sweet baby smiles!! They make every day brighter :)
precious little munchkins!!
That FACE is so sweetly hilarious. Thank you for sharing such a cute picture.
I'm r-e-a-l-l-y trying to get into the gold, but I seem to have give all mine away after it went out of style last decade. :D Maybe I should go a-huntin' at the thrift store!
the first photo of cullen totally make me smile!! that was the cutest thing ever!!
Asleep with the catalog! Classic.
Love all of the pics of the boys, love that you made crockpot french dip sandwiches - love it all! (especially catching up on your life, missy!) :)
Post a Comment