Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friday Fancies: Mixing It Up

Yay! Friday has made its way back around again and it is time to link up with {av} for Friday Fancies. This week we were prompted to embrace the mix and match trend for this fall and create an outfit using mixed prints and colors. I love the way my outfit turned out and feel like it is definitely something I could pull off, maybe even for Thanksgiving dinner?
mix match
mix match by kklarrabee featuring a striped shirt



What are you up to this weekend? We are wine tasting this afternoon (yay) and then having a date night in tonight, followed by no real plans the rest of the weekend (yay again!). I am in the mood for cuddling up and watching a good movie, any suggestions?

Don't forgot to pop over to {Long Distance Loving} for more mix-matched inspiration! Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Emily | Recently said...

I want to wear this outfit too! Love the skirt and the scarf. Have fun wine tasting and enjoy your weekend!

Whitney & Devin said...

I adore stripes!!! And those earings are adorable!! XO

Robin said...

That skirt is fabulous! And your weekend sounds perfect, i envy it. I unfortunately am stuck in the house doing homework this weekend before Thanksgiving break.

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Fash Boulevard said...

forever thankful for the intro to suri's blog. i'm utterly obsessed. lol. Thanks, love. adore your blog. xo

Meg {henninglove} said...

love the outfit kate! the stripes and leopard is fabulous. have a great weekend, enjoying the wine tasting and definitely snuggle and cuddle with your hubby this weekend

Bonnie said...

This is definitely an outfit that mixes it up, and I dig it! The stripes with the animal print is a nice combination.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I am really loving this outfit! Totally works! And the pops of red are awesome :)

HAUTE WIFE said...

Stripes and leopards will always get the job done. Thrown in red pumps? Absolutely!

Visit me at www.HAUTEWIFETODAY.com.

emmy said...

I totally love the red heels. great choice.

Kirsten- The Foreign Domestic said...

Love it! I really like the pop of color w/ the pumps.

fittingbackin said...

Cute outfit! Love the pattern and color combos!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Such a cute outfit!

So glad you stopped by a creative day, it let me find you and your precious blog :-)

eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com