Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm going to unplug for a few days and enjoy time with some old friends, new friends,
and my three favorite blessings of all:

I also wanted to take a minute to let you know that I am so grateful for each and every one of you who follows my little blog and constantly bring a smile to my face with your encouraging  and kind words. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thanks for sharing your world and inspiring me every day.

What are you plans for the holiday? I hope it involves eating and being around loved ones!

Happy Thanksgiving!! See you Monday :)

PS- War Eagle! Beat 'Bama!
video

11 comments:

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kate! You have so many blessings in your sweet family! Enjoy unplugging and just spending time with then! xoxo

Cynthia said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Such a cute video :)

Ivana said...

Enjoy the Thanksgiving with your family, Kate! Have a great time!

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Style in the City

Lindsay said...

Gotta love that orange and blue! Go SEC...Hope you have a wonderful turkey day!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Happy thanksgiving!!

Ana {Oh Simply Loving You!} said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw what a sweet picture. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Heather Hawthorne said...

Enjoy your wonderful weekend! Great idea to unplug for some QT. xoxo. :))

♥Heather

Emily | Recently said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! Hope it's wonderful!

Elle Sees said...

i hope yours was great! i made myself unplug too.

AR said...

C$ is really bringing the no undies back. Loving the look.