Sunday, November 27, 2011

My New Look

Good morning darlings and Happy Monday! How was your Thanksgiving? In case you missed it, you can read my Thanksgiving wrap up here. We had such a wonderful time with some really special friends. And now, it is back to reality, but our Christmas is up and I know that makes me just a little cheerier.

Did you notice the amazingness happening at the top of my page? My super talent and beautiful friend Laura Anne has created a new design concept to spruce up the blog a bit and the header is just a sneak peak of the total new look that is to come. I love it so much! Don't you? 

Here are some other samples of Laura Anne's work, from logos to custom stationary and inviations:
Blog design/logos, invitations, Wedding Mad Libs, Save-the-Dates, Thank You cards, Retro poster to sign for a wedding. She specializes in Wedding Design packages, so go get on it!
If you are in the market for any of the above, I highly, highly recommend using Laura Anne. She is not only talented and smart, but also one of the nicest people in the world. You actually become a better person as a result from working with her. True Story. 

Please contact lauraanneh@gmail.com for examples of work and/or pricing. Prices will depend on the depth of the project- please include a basic idea of your wants and needs for a quote.

 I hope yall enjoy the blog's transition over the next few days. I am so excited about it! 
Thanks again LA!

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Waiting to see the final design concept... I love your friends work too! Have a beautiful week! Hugs, Loretta

natasha {schue love} said...

Your new blog header looks awesome! Love it!! :)

Katie said...

I love the new header- It's awesome! Thinking about doing that myself!