Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Simple Things

 Sometimes, you just have to let them play in the rain.





 



23 comments:

Stephanie said...

That looks like so much fun!!!!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Aww so fun!

Kara @ June & Bear said...

Agreed. My son LOVES to play in the rain. Cute captures.

Sarah said...

Awww. Such a big smile! Have a great day!

Little City Farm said...

Clearly someone is enjoying himself. :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I would never approve of such irresponsible behavior.

Grandpa Fritz

Gillian said...

What a smile!! Great pics.

Anonymous said...

Kids love playing in the rain!!!
Looks like he had a blast :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Look at that smile :) So cute!

rebecca said...

That smile is absolutely priceless!! Love these photos Kate!! :)

Ivana said...

Aww, these photos are so wonderful and cute! And that happy smile...beautiful!

xx Ivana
Style in the City

AR said...

I miss that little rascal!

Tara said...

I just love seeing pure joy on a childs face!

birdie to be said...

What ADORABLE photos! Oh my, what a cutie!

Lauren said...

He is soooo so cute!!!

henning love said...

look at the joy on his face!!! how adorable!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Yes! We do that all the time here :) Great shots!!!

Fash Boulevard said...

so stinking cute. love love love this post. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a brand new FASH FOR LESS with Giuliana Rancic. I'd love to hear what you think. xo

http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness gracious what a cutie!! These photos are adorable!

susan jakovina said...

There is nothing cuter than a yellow slicker! Except maybe the smile on his little face. Adorable.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

You're right about that! Let em dance in the rain whenever they get the chance!!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

Love that sweet smile! Looks like a fun day. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Click on one of the links in the Rent the Runway post to join RTR. Hope you're having a great weekend!

fittingbackin said...

awwww Pattington Bear is all I can think about - such a little cutie you have!