Thursday, November 3, 2011

Friday Francies

Hello Friday. What a week. From my parents heading back east, to my boys' Halloween hangover and some reminiscing about my wedding china, plus looking forward to my mother-in-law's visit tomorrow through next Thursday, this week has kind of escaped me. I can't believe it is really November. Is this fall blowing by for you too?

Moving forward and linking up with {av} for Friday Fancies. This week on {Long Distance Loving} av annouced that she was teaming up with Lily Pulitzer for a phenomenal giveaway so I ran away with the theme and Lilly-ied it up for a little resort wear inspired outfit.

I chose the critter earrings, jeanette dress, opening night clutch and resort chic leopard wedges to rock my look, complete with a Lily bar stool to sit and enjoy my lavender-infused vodka drink. I could use a mid winter trip to the Caribbean. You reading honey?

Hope yall have a great weekend! Thanks as always for the link up, {av}!

PS- If anyone is interested in doing a blog swap next week, leave a comment and let me know. I have enjoyed guest posting and guest posts the past few weeks and would love to do something like that once a week!

PPS- I finally downloaded Pandora on my phone, what channels should I be listening to??

8 comments:

Ivana said...

Love your ensemble sweetie! That dress is simply stunning and the shoes are so beautiful! It was so difficult to narrow down the selection, don´t you think?

Happy Friday!

xx Ivana
Style in the City

Emily | Recently said...

Now THIS is awesome! Do you have another bar stool so I can join you for a drink? :)

Stephanie said...

I love the pink lace dress! Pandora is fabulous! If I want something upbeat but sort of 90s I'll listen to the Mariah Carey channel...don't judge...it's fun! :)

henning love said...

hey kate! wow you are certainly blessed with plenty of family, have a great time with your MIL next week. i think a mid-winter Caribbean trip is definitely in order

Sarah D. said...

Hi Kate! I can't get over how fast fall is going by either. I realized today that the time change is this weekand...crazy! Hope you have fun with your MIL and have a great weekend.


Those wedges you paired with that pink dress are HOT!

Tyler said...

I LOVE the pink dress! You are a lucky lady to have so many great visitors. My family needs to step it up- I miss them! As far as Pandora goes, I love LMFAO and Pitbull for getting ready, Adele and Mumford and Sons for just chillaxing, and I always look forward to a little Britney and Lady Gaga. Have a great weekend!

MalisaHarris said...

The Avett Brothers station is nice for mellow background music and the Sleep Station is nice for sleepy time!

Melissa Blake said...

That pink dress is awesome! Hope you're having a good weekend! xoxo