Monday, February 27, 2012

Meet Bubba Monster

Remember last summer when we talked about Cullen's alter-ego Ralph? Well, we have another new friend in the house. A little crawling tornado named Bubba Monster.
Can't you see the wheels of destruction turning?
Bubba Monster likes to pull books and magazines off the table. Eating library books is a daily hobby.
 He likes to start his day off right with a bloody mary (which he found emptying out the pantry).
 He gets gated into one corner of the playroom by big brother so that he can't destroy the train tracks.
 Then, gets markered-on by said big brother when he breaks free and destroys the tracks anyways (Cullen did get in trouble for this one).
 He hangs out in a onsie and fleece vest while ripping magazines to shreds.
 Did I mention that Bubba Monster loves to destroy train tracks? (Cullen also got in trouble for this one, poor kid).
He is really good at ripping artowrk off the wall and then giving my crazy eyes, whatcha gonna do 'bout Mom?
 He pulls himself up and attempts to climb the stairs, roughly 30 seconds after I got off the phone with my mom and said "O don't worry, he can't pull himself up on things and he's not interested in the stairs yet."
Other favorite activities include, but are not limited to:

Playing in the bathroom
Trying to get to the dog food bowl
Knocking over the zoo Cullen likes to build with his blocks
Getting a hold of my cell phone and drooling on it so much that the speakers didn't work for a day
Freaking out if you have food and don't give him any
Destroying train tracks (it was worth another mention)

Welcome to the family, Bubba Monster, you might be the most lovable choas-maker around.

17 comments:

Emily said...

Yikes! He sure looks like an agent of destruction. But at least he's a cute one :)

sue said...

you really can't get cross with that face though can you?

laurenjeanallece said...

A friend of my dad's once told me the difference between having a girl and having a boy (he has two girls, one boy) in terms of what happens when they have something to show you...

Girl: Daddy, look, it's so pretty!

Boy: Daddy, here, I broke it.

I still laugh about that one :)

Tiffany Gabriel said...

You def, have a mover on your hands!! He's super cute though!!!

Jenn said...

What is it with the dog bowls??? It's like tiny people are magnetized towards those dirty things. He sure is cutie though. :)

Heather said...

Destructive but cute. :)

Joeylee said...

he's all over the place and sounds just like Keira! They would be into everything together!!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

This made me chuckle..... (at your expense, I'm sorry!). Been there..... but luckily girls aren't quite as destructive! Keep telling yourself..... "I'm going to miss this one day!" :)

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love the photo when he is sticking out his tongue, so so cute!! Did you tell him that drinking can't start until after noon?? Adorable babies Kate!! you are blessed

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie! Destructive, but cute!

Dancing Branflake said...

Lauren's comment cracked me up! It's so true! What a sweet bundle of terror!

Cait Emma said...

hahaha he is such a curious little george! love him xo

Sagittarian said...

Oh, lovely and cute Bubba monster!! Muaaahhh!!! I love to hug him so tight!!:) I love all what you said about Bubba monster...:) Happy to read it!!:) thanks kate!:)

online parenting class said...

very cute!<3

marie said...

Yup, completely normal. love the shot of him in that basket, so cute. My girls put Ethan in a similar basket when he was a baby and put him on the trampoline and started jumping all around him. Kids.

Kristin said...

Haha..."crazy eyes". I'm really bad at picking up my stuff, so I'd be in trouble if I were you!

Val Fox said...

Lol! He's so adorable and mischievous! My son is exactly the same way!