Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cousins and Cannon Beach

For the past few days, my boys and I were up in Washington State visiting my sister and brother in law and their 3 boys. Much of the time looked like this:

 Except for a date night on Sunday were the adults got to go out (and the babies didn't quite get to bed)
 On Monday, we loaded the boys up in the RV and headed south to Cannon Beach, Oregon for a day on the {very cold and windy} beach.

The boys had a ball playing trains
amd sticker books
 and looking out the window.
Bennett got a little love
Amd spent a little time wondering what in the world we were doing now.
Cullen and Brock reflected on their young lives
And 3 and a half hours later, we were there!
I took Bennett for a little walk toward Haystack Rock
while the big boys got the rain boots on and prepared to brave the water. 
 Fearless.

 And cute.
 Cade, Beth, Brock, Josh and Colt
 Beth caught a sweet moment (with sleeping Bennett under the towel)


 And we took heading back home, with a sign of success from a few boys.

And now, back to home. Thanks for a great visit Bookouts!

PS- If you sent me Spring pictures, Thank You, and I will be posting them tomorrow!


14 comments:

Ivana said...

Aww, I love the first and the last images so much, they are just so darn cute!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

TIffany Gabriel said...

What a beautiful Beach, I bet those boys were warn out cold on the way home!!!

Sagittarian said...

What a wonderful post.:) I love all the pictures here..:) Great sharing!:)

eas said...

Beautiful pictures! We went to Cannon Beach at Christmas and I loved it!

Jenn said...

What a fun-looking trip!! Glad you adults got a night out to yourselves. Those boys are adorable!!

Stephanie said...

Haha! It was VERY cold up here last week. I wish it had been a little warmer for you guys, but it looks like you had a great time. Canon Beach is my favorite spot on the coast!

Eliza said...

Eeep! So adorable! Looks like you guys had a great time. That picture of you and K is wonderful! xo, e

Heather said...

Looks like a fabulous trip! I'm so excited to see the spring pictures post tomorrow, too.

Tami said...

Awww! I love seeing cousins together! I used to LOVE playing with my cousins and I can't wait to be closer to family so E can have that too! All of the pictures are beautiful and you look great as usual. I love your colored skinnies!

laurenjeanallece said...

Ahhh! You guys were only like an hour and half away from me!

Love Cannon Beach - even when it's cold!

And love these photos (you're a brave mama to wear hoop earrings with a baby!haha)

wHiT said...

I just came across your blog! It's adorable. I'd love for you to come check out my blog, maybe we could follow each other?
-wHiT

www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

Emily said...

your family is the absolute cutest!

Nikki said...

Love the boots photo! We have a family beach house in Cannon Beach...it's my favorite place, even in the winter!

fittingbackin said...

the boys in boots pictures = priceless!