And since I did nothing to show you, like the glory of porch paint or how wonderfully our garden is growing, I will share instead the fun new-to-me blogs I found.
Yesterday, Erika from Urban Grace, shared her most frequently checked blogs and since I'm obsessed with hers, her sister's Fly Through the Window and Jamie's isuwannee, I figured I would like the others she checks on a daily basis. That assumption was spot on and now I am a proud follower of Katy Elliot and Mrs. Blandings. What I enjoyed about both is the perfect balance of personal anecdotes with professional design. I can definitely see myself finding new inspirations from these ladies.
I also finally checked out Granny's World. Sue is my mom's 'blog friend' (You know, the people you don't know, but feel like you do because of their blog...) My mom has always told me to check her page out and that I would like it. Sue is a sweet grandmother and talented knitter and gardener. Love all the pictures and its no wonder she and my mom (virtually) get along so well.
Houzz.com- have you seen this yet? If you like browsing through pictures of interiors, then this is your site. People can upload their own photos or photos from magazines and tag them according to room and style. I spent some time browsing nurseries and attempting to feel a little inspiration for new baby.
In other non-related news, and here is Cullen on his day of birth:
And on the first anniversary of that day:But at least we do still like to nap at the same time (just like when he was two days old).
Have a great Thursday, and thanks for the encouraging commments from my last post!
1 comment:
many thanks for checking out my blog and for your kind comments. Cullen is such a handsome little boy, its great to see his progress through your pages and hear all about from your Mum. I hope all goes well with the birth of number 2, take plenty of rest while you can
Sue x
Post a Comment