Hi Friends! I hope you have some time to waste today, because this post is going to be a long one.
First, we knocked off an item on my
10 in 10 Weeks List and headed to the NC Zoo last Monday. We visited some monkeys:


And lemurs (Cullen carried his little tiger with him the whole day):

The next two pictures are C telling me he just saw a bobcat. Holy excited face:


Cooling off in the mist (like his zoo appropriate plaid?):

Me, my preggo double chin, C and some alligators:

It was a really nice day and I am so glad we took the time to take C down there. When we got home that afternoon, he decided to look for animals in the backyard. Thanks to
Elmo's World, he now knows bugs can live under rocks:

A few minutes later... thanks a lot Elmo:

Switching gears, here is a little sneak peek of C's big boy bed and bedding! Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions. I will post all about this project later in the week.

I bought Cullen baby sunglasses. My two peas in a pod:

Husband ran and finished a trail Half Marathon in under 2 hours. Stud.

I just like this pic and wanted to share it:

My boys matched on Sunday, not on purpose, it just happened. So much love in my heart.

Did you get all that? How was your weekend? And can you believe it is May already??
3 comments:
Cullen makes my heart melt!
What a great picture post! The zoo looked so fun - love your list. And the bed is looking fabulous - can't wait to see the final product.
Omg...that excited face...so precious!
Post a Comment