It's funny, when Cullen was born, the question most often asked was: How is he sleeping? But this time around, no one seems worried about Baby Bennett's sleeping patterns, but instead I most often hear: Does he look like Cullen? So I have decided to give the people what they want and made a litttle photo montage of how my darling boys are alike as babies.
They both love to cuddle on their Momma's chest.
Cullen, 2009:
Bennett:

They both moved me to tears, and left me in the same henious hospital gown. Seriously Forsyth County, why not just a solid color? Don't you know how many pictures are taken at this moment? Also, I may actually have chosen the same nail polish color for their birth-days, I can't tell, but it looks pretty similiar. Weird!
Cullen:
Bennett:

Both my boys love to be warm and prefer to take a nap outside in the sweltering NC heat. They apparenty also find the same position comfortable, although Cullen was a chunky monkey compared to his long and lean little bro.
Cullen:
Bennett:
And further proof that they are warm weather babies, they both do not like getting their clothes changed.
Cullen:
Bennett:
So there you have it, definitely two peas from the same pod. However, despite their similarites, I am really looking forward to seeing how B develops into his own little person and to see what aspects of their personalities will be different. One big difference already between the two is the question no one cares about this time around: How is Bennett sleeping? Thanks for asking, he sleeps great! Cullen was the baby who woke up every 2 hours during the night to sleep and thought 1-3am was a great time to party. Baby B will sleep in 4, 5, even 6 (!) hour stretches, wake up, nurse, and be back to sleep in 2o minutes. He also loves to sleep in and most mornings I leave him upstairs snoozing even after I get up. I love it and am praying he keeps it up.
Overall my boys continue to amaze me everyday and the biggest similarity the two will always share is how much I love them. My heart just keeps growing bigger and bigger!
4 comments:
Here come the tears...
Kate, my second baby, you are an amazing momma! I know just how you feel!
So precious! You are blessed to have 2 beautiful boys!
I'm in love with them both!
Maybe I need to record the song I used to sing to cullen when I was putting his jammies on...it made him smile...or, maybe he was laughimg at my silly voice???
Post a Comment