Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life Returns to Normal, Plus One

Our first picture as a family of 4:
We got to leave the hospital yesterday afternoon, both baby and I were discharged in perfect health. Cullen was not excited about taking more pictures.
How cute is my family?
Cullen continues to be obsessed with his brother. His favorite new phase is "I hold 'im, I hold baby broder"

Bennett was loving the fresh air.
My mom has been here taking care of Cullen and helping us out, but I know she wouldn't miss this opportunity to hold her two grandboys anyways. It's really a win-win situation.
Hello cocktail hour, o how I missed you.
Cullen really didn't want to take anymore pictures.

We are in love!

Thanks for all your sweet comments on here and on facebook. I can't say it enough: we are so blessed!

5 comments:

fittingbackin said...

I LOVE THESE! And 'VERY' answers your question above. :) All are presh - my faves are the 1st, 3rd and beer pic - all of the family in one perfect shot!

Erin said...

Congratulations to you all! What a beautiful, beautiful family. And a quite amazing looking new-for-the-second-time mama!

Anonymous said...

Sending so many congratulations to you and your adorable family! I love your porch cocktail hour picture.

Blushing Bride to Be said...

congratulations katie!!! such a precious family:) good luck w/ the move!

Tyler said...

I loved the beer pic too! It made me laugh! Your family is precious!