I really didn't think I would have the time or energy to blog much this week given the whole week-old-baby, two-year-old, move to California situation happening, but I just have so much wonderfulness to share, I had to find the time. However, I'll spare you the pictures of massive piles and boxes and just share the good stuff.
The love between brothers continues to florish.

Sunday morning, Kev and I were busy in the office and guest room packing while C was playing toys in his room and B was laying on Cullen's big boy bed looking at a bag of wipes (newborns are so easy). When I went in to check on them, I found a pile of stuffed animals on the bed. I asked Cullen if he did it and he said "yep Mommy, baby broder need toys."

I gave him a big ol teary hug and told him he was the kindest boy on the planet and went back to work. Next check-in, C had added trains to Bennett's pile. I can't make this stuff up.

Meanwhile, Baby B and handsome husband cuddled up on Saturday afternoon.

And Bennett still is most peaceful outside in the warmth.

I took a break from new-mommying to tend to my original mommying job. I wish I had audio of the giggles happening in this picture.

It has been so nice that Kev has been off work and around all week. Cullen is loving all the individual attention from his Daddy. You can also tell that Kev is on leave because it is the only time he can rock his civilian beard.

On another note, ever since we brought B home, everything about Cullen is SO big. I know I was
struggling with him growing up not too long ago, but now I am loving all his mature big boy traits. He really is such a sweet and happy kid.

Lastly, as I mentioned Friday, on our list of things to do this weekend was to hang out with friends before we move. Cullen took the reigns on that one and had a playdate with two of his classmates. Isn't this picture hilarious? They look like such real little people engaged in conversation!

Overall, a great last weekend in Winston. Still kind of can't believe it.
* In case you missed it, I
posted yesterday about Baby B's nursery, please vote for your favorite fabric combo. I am seriously torn!
I also added Daffodil's on facebook, so be sure to
follow me there.
Hope you had a great weekend!
3 comments:
ha! I does look like they're just 3 friends hanging on the couch catching up! And so sweet of him to give his little bro all of those toys - what a little sharer already!!
Congratulations on your baby boy! He is just beautifully perfect! I also loved the Happy Hour photo with everyone in your family enjoying their beverage of choice. So cute. :) Best of luck to you with your move!
I love it! Ryan likes to rock a beard when he's on leave too. My favorite look is when he shaves it to look like Abe Lincoln. Bahahahaha!
Post a Comment