Things have been a little busy, and in our down time, there has been a lot of this going on:

My mom had to go back to DC on Wednesday to take care of her own boys

But we were lucky that soon as she left, Kev's mom and brother arrived for 2 days.

In order to keep cool, and to make sure he is still feeling special, we bought a little slip-n-slide for the backyard:


Although, I think brother-in-law and husband were the ones having the most fun:


Nana got to spend a little time with our love bug:

C was so happy to have his Uncle Mike back to visit:

And our little family continues to make me smile so much:

We make Baby B smile too:

And now, we before we knew it, it is our last weekend in Winston. We are hoping to squeeze in some time with friends and going to our favorite places, inbetween packing and preparing for the movers next week. My blog posts will be shotty over the next few days, but I promise I will get back on track soon.
Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Seriously?!? How cute are you?! I love your blonde little family! You honestly don't look like you just gave birth. Sheesh! Enjoy your weekend!
Did you really just push out little Bennett? You are SUCH a hot mama for reals. I miss you like crazy and I've been compiling a hilarious email to you for days because there's so much I want to say!
Post a Comment