Otherwise, we have been so busy the past few days putting the house together and getting acclimated to the not so warm Monterey weather. It is slowly coming together and other than a little paint (more projects!), I have not spent any money. You are welcome husband. I am also working on the last of the Farm posts and will have those up soon! But for now, I have two boys sleeping at the same time (for the first time), so this Momma is going to put her feet up. Hope you are having a great week!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Quick Update
My mom left early this morning to head back to her regular programming. And although I'm sure she is ready for a little peace and quiet and time with her boys, I am pretty sure she is going to miss these two:
We are all so grateful she was able to help these last few weeks, it made our transition so much easier. Thanks mom!
Otherwise, we have been so busy the past few days putting the house together and getting acclimated to the not so warm Monterey weather. It is slowly coming together and other than a little paint (more projects!), I have not spent any money. You are welcome husband. I am also working on the last of the Farm posts and will have those up soon! But for now, I have two boys sleeping at the same time (for the first time), so this Momma is going to put her feet up. Hope you are having a great week!
Otherwise, we have been so busy the past few days putting the house together and getting acclimated to the not so warm Monterey weather. It is slowly coming together and other than a little paint (more projects!), I have not spent any money. You are welcome husband. I am also working on the last of the Farm posts and will have those up soon! But for now, I have two boys sleeping at the same time (for the first time), so this Momma is going to put her feet up. Hope you are having a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment