Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jumping on the Kate-Wagon

Aside from the face that Kate Middleton needs to eat about 7 cheeseburgers, girlfriend can do no wrong. Even though I wasn't 100% into the wedding, I am official royal follower now. During their North America tour, Kate was the epitome of classiness and grace, putting any American style icon to shame.

I love everything about this dress and have become slightly obsessed with the idea that I need nude pumps. She wore them several times during her trip and they looked so good with everything.
Such a great color
Even her casual look was perfect. Kate is definitely a role model for young girls who think less in more, here she proves that covering up is just as beautiful.
O how I wish I could wear a hat. Also love that this is the second time Kate has worn this dress publicly. It makes her very 'real' that she isn't afraid to wear the same things out of her own closet more than once.
My mom read somewhere this shirt was 3 years old from a fairly affordable English store. Love that.
I need her hair stylist. Does she have a hair stylist? I don't know how these things work. But my tranny-style locks seem to only work in a braid these days and I am in desperate need of a new style. Dark brown curls perhaps?
I mean honestly, Jennifer Lopez wore a dress that exposed her abs, Kate wore this. She makes it look so easy!
Are you a fan of Kate's style? I can't get enough of it! And since we already have matching rings, I might as well add a few closet items don't you think?

*All images from People.com

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I LOVE Kate! She's so simple and effortlessly chic. It's funny how everyone applauds her on shopping her closet, but if an American does it the magazines eat them alive. I think it's great! I love her and we can have a little Kate club! Bahaha!

Ericka B. Jackson said...

LOVE HER!!! I have actually thought of naming a daughter Kate someday. It's such a sweet, classic name and who wouldn't want to be named after a princess? We'll see though - everyone else may have the same idea (haha).

Dress #1 is definitely my fave! Also - I vote for you getting some nude pumps. I have a pair I wore for Miss Alabama interviews - they are an old pageant trick to give length to your legs ;)

And if you figure out a good excuse to wear a hat like that, let me know! I think they're fabuous!