I'd say that sunglasses are my must-have summer item. I mean, you saw the sun blazing through our back door. It will burn your retinas out if you give it the chance.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Today, We Fly
I'd say that sunglasses are my must-have summer item. I mean, you saw the sun blazing through our back door. It will burn your retinas out if you give it the chance.
21 comments:
- Shelly said...
-
I hope the flying goes quickly for you. I know how exhausting it is flying with two little boys. And I give you tons of credit for doing it across the country.
-
May 30, 2012 at 7:32 AM
- Shelly said...
-
I added you to my instagram too. It's addicting.
-
May 30, 2012 at 7:35 AM
- Joeylee said...
-
Safe travels & I hope the boys are good on the flight. I've never flown with my girls. Have fun
-
May 30, 2012 at 8:43 AM
- Heather said...
-
Have a great trip! It's so awesome that you'll have help and not be on your own with the boys. I hope they are on their best behavior for the flight!
-
May 30, 2012 at 9:24 AM
- Shannon said...
-
Good luck and safe travels!
I'm following you on instagram now. (sitting_in_a_tree_blog) -
May 30, 2012 at 9:41 AM
- Ashley said...
-
Across the country???? I will definitely say a prayer for you. When you get back you need to give some tips on what to do...just in case I ever decide to try it!
-
May 30, 2012 at 10:14 AM
- Mamasita said...
-
safe travels sista!
:) -
May 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM
- lauren jean allece said...
-
Praying for a safe (and meltdown free) trip for you guys! I'm actually at Starbucks right now making time to catch up on emails so there will be at least one more item in your inbox waiting for you.
(and dammit, you're leaving today... well, let's just say there will be a package waiting for you when you get home - tell Kev not to open it without you!) -
May 30, 2012 at 10:58 AM
- ♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...
-
I hope you have a fabulous trip and I look forward to reading all about it!!!!!
-
May 30, 2012 at 11:17 AM
- ♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...
-
PS: I'm now following you on Instagram.
-
May 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM
- ♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...
-
PS:. I'm now following you on instagram!!
-
May 30, 2012 at 11:23 AM
- Jenn said...
-
OMG the style gods were definitely at work on that one. I am so excited. :) Lord knows I need all the help I can get.
-
May 30, 2012 at 12:11 PM
- Amy G said...
-
Have so much fun and safe (and smooth) travels!!!
-
May 30, 2012 at 12:41 PM
- Stephanie said...
-
Hope your travels are going well!!! I'm sure the boys are being fantastic!!!
-
May 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM
- Kristin said...
-
You can do it! I hope you have a schedule worked out that will give you time to relax and enjoy your time on the east coast. :)
-
May 30, 2012 at 1:51 PM
- Adrienne said...
-
Wishing you happy and safe travels!
-
May 30, 2012 at 3:38 PM
- Beth Ann said...
-
Hope you have a great trip! Looking you up on instagram now! ;)
-
May 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
You know they make pre-made cocktails in little bags, right? I saw them in Publix just last week. Here's hoping you had a BIG one before getting on that plane. Or after. Also, you win saintly mother of the year!
-
May 30, 2012 at 9:56 PM
- Katie {Miss Dixie} said...
-
Hope you had a smooth flight with the boys :) From your instagram photos, I think you were mighty prepared!!
-
May 31, 2012 at 6:08 AM
- marie said...
-
Haha, good luck with googling how not to lose your mind. My advice for traveling with little ones, suckers, such a cheap shot but it works.
-
May 31, 2012 at 9:32 AM
- Eliza :: Case Study said...
-
I just started following you on Instagram yesterday! :) Here's hoping your flight goes smoothly!! xoxo, eliza
-
May 31, 2012 at 10:09 AM
