Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charli!

A few weeks ago, I solicited you all for help to grow my photography business and my friend Traci was the first to believe in my abilities and allow me to take Halloween pictures of her sweet baby girl, Charli.

I had so much fun taking pictures of sweet Charli and her beautiful Momma, and I thank them for the opportunity to do so. 

Here are some of our favorites from the shoot:










 Feel free to show your support by liking my new photography facebook page. You can count it as your good deed for the week, it is Sunday after all. 

Linking up to:
Rebecca is having an AMAZING giveaway on her blog today too, be sure to check it out!

15 comments:

anna lizbeth said...

You did an amazing job! You have a gift.. and what a cute baby! :)

Jaymi said...

such a cute shoot! Love these shots, especially the last one--what beautiful blue eyes she has!

Sue said...

Pictures to be proud of well done. Have liked your page, my deed is done

Jenn said...

I just wanna squish her little belly! SO cute.

Krysta said...

You did a great job!

stephanievarno said...

These are precious! I love the Halloween theme!

Mrs.B said...

Beautiful pictures and what a precious baby girl!

Jen said...

Beautiful pictures!! :)

stephanie said...

those are great! you really have an eye!!

Lauren said...

these are so precious! love her little leggings!

eas said...

Look st her cheeks! Great photos!

Meg {henninglove} said...

absolutely adorable kate, great job on the shoot!! i love her little halloween tights with the bows, very cute!

Nicole said...

Precious pics!

lauren jean allece said...

Beautiful! She's such a serious little nugget! Love love love!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

OMG, she is so cute!!!! I love the Halloween theme!!! You did a great job!!!