SO precious!!! I wish I had taken more videos during that time--priceless:) Happy Weekend!
I have videos of my daughter like that and I looove going back and watching them. So sweet!
so sweet! have a happy weekend!
Adorable!! I really need to take more video. A photo just can't quite capture it all. Thanks for the reminder! And happy weekend!
So adorable!!!! :) Videos like this are amazing!
What a cute Bennett fish!! :)
LOVE me some Bennett fish! I am putting in a request for MORE videos....pretty please!
Have a great weekend! It's great to be back in DC and reading some of my fave blogs again, including yours.
Baby talk is so precious and he's doing so good!
Oooh! I love it! I cannot wait to hear those silly precious words start spilling out! Happy weekend to you!
Awww that is such a sweet video, so sweet that babytalk.I wish you and your family a wonderful weekend.Hugs from the Netherlands
AHHHH!!!! I wanna squeeze Bennett!!! What a cutie!!!!
That is lovely water play....the highlight of my young summer days, just like that.
ABSOLUTELY precious! Loving this :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
SO precious!!! I wish I had taken more videos during that time--priceless:) Happy Weekend!
I have videos of my daughter like that and I looove going back and watching them. So sweet!
so sweet! have a happy weekend!
Adorable!! I really need to take more video. A photo just can't quite capture it all. Thanks for the reminder! And happy weekend!
So adorable!!!! :) Videos like this are amazing!
What a cute Bennett fish!! :)
LOVE me some Bennett fish! I am putting in a request for MORE videos....pretty please!
Have a great weekend! It's great to be back in DC and reading some of my fave blogs again, including yours.
Baby talk is so precious and he's doing so good!
Oooh! I love it! I cannot wait to hear those silly precious words start spilling out! Happy weekend to you!
Awww that is such a sweet video, so sweet that babytalk.
I wish you and your family a wonderful weekend.
Hugs from the Netherlands
AHHHH!!!! I wanna squeeze Bennett!!! What a cutie!!!!
That is lovely water play....the highlight of my young summer days, just like that.
ABSOLUTELY precious! Loving this :)
Post a Comment