Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

If you thought the cuteness of Monday's costume post was too much to handle, then you should look away now, because on Halloween night, we introduced:

A Fireman and His Dalmatian. 
I know. I know. Have you ever seen such a thing?

Soon as the boys were in costume, the only obvious thing to do was to take them to the fire station up the street. (This is the obvious thing, right?) And luckily, the firemen were happy to let them in, show them their versions of C's costume and let the boys climb in the firetruck. 
 A million thanks to our fire department for making my boys' day!

After a bowl of chili, it was time for trick or treating. 
Luckily, we ran into Cullen and Bennett's friends right outside our door and the kids were able to run up to houses together.
Two boys surveying the land for the best candy, or fires, you never know.
 Cutest Dalmatian in California, possibly the world.
 Baby Soph (jury is out on how old she is going to be when we finally stop calling her 'Baby Soph') came along for her first Halloween ride.
 Wait, Mommy, why won't you leave the bucket of candy in the wagon?
There is so much goodness in this bucket, there is no reason to take me away from it.
 O, there is more candy over there too? 

Dalmatian, OUT.


Quick rewind to Tuesday morning:

We had the neighborhood kids over to watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and decorate Halloween cookies.
 Just thought these pictures were worth sharing!
 Happy Halloween!

28 comments:

Joeylee said...

Oh my gosh that fear picture is absolutely adorable!!

Jenny @ Creatively Blooming said...

They are too darn cute in their costumes! And I love that you took them to the fire station! What an awesome mom!

Jen said...

So cute!!! It looks like they all had a great time! :)

Kristin said...

Adorable. I hope you saved some of that candy for after "bedtime".

lauren jean allece said...

Definitely the cutest dalmatian in the WORLD! Looks like you guys had a fantastic Halloween! I just love these pictures. You know how to do the holidays up right!

Laura said...

Awh they are adorable! The Dalmatian costume is too cute! :)

Tami said...

Awww! I am dying over the cuteness!! Cullen makes a great fireman and B is the sweetest little dalmatian I have ver seen!! Love it!

Susan said...

That is just the sweetest! I have never seen that costume combo done before. Too too cute! I'm so glad your guys had such a fun Halloween, that's fantastic!

Jenn said...

I love it all! And they'll continue to dress up in coordinating costumes until they go off to college right?! They make the cutest pair!!

Love your cookie party at your house too (rocking the AU table cloth, I see, nice choice). They look like a well-behaved bunch. ;)

Shannon said...

Awesome costume idea for your boys.

They always seem so happy in your pictures. That's awesome.

The Not Quite Military Wife said...

I love that their costumes go together! Seriously too cute!

Katie said...

Adorable overload!!! How stinking CUTE are they? I'm glad you all had a great Halloween:)

Tarabelle said...

I just love Bennett laying on the floor laughing like a grown man at the Charlie Brown movie!

Tara

Nicole said...

Adorable!

Heather said...

Aw, your boys are the cutest! Looks like a wonderful Halloween!

Mrs.B said...

Definitely the cutest Dalmatian in the world!

Looks like they had an awesome halloween.

Ashley said...

I cannot even handle this cuteness holy cow adorable!

Molly said...

This makes me so excited for next year when Beckett can actually go trick or treating :) Looks like a fun Halloween! Love the costumes!

Shawna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Those costumes are adorable---I love coordinating sibling costumes! :-)

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

OMG , Happy Halloween. What a special treat, the boys getting to go to the fire station. They looked so cute!!!

Kyla Clark said...

OMG sooo cute!!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Super cute!!

Whitney @ The Sweetest Things said...

Oh my goodness, so cute!! I love that you were able to take them to the fire station... I can imagine that being the highlight of your boys day! You're only a couple of hours north of us! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm glad I can follow along with you now!

Whitney

Amy @ Not Your Average Baby Blog said...

Oh my goodness, they are TOO cute!! : )

Kari said...

These pictures did my soul good. Pure, adorable bliss. :)
xoxo

Kerry said...

Oh my gosh Kate you are absolutely right, these pictures are too cute!!! Ridiculously so cute lol

Janna Renee said...

Cutest costumes EVER!!! Well, maybe not ever, but so darn cute and I'm sure that they are in your eyes <3

Stephanie said...

They are so adorable in their costumes!!!