Holy Mother of Pregnant.
My guess for baby's due date is Thursday. So if you don't hear from me, hopefully its because I am in labor. Otherwise, send chocolate. Or chinese food. Or wine (you can never be too prepared).
I'd never turn any of those away.
I'd never turn any of those away.
In all honesty though, things are going well. Baby is healthy and strong and aside from general pregnancy aches and pains, I am feeling great. He has definitely dropped, as I can tell because these pants used to go over my belly, but now roll down and won't stay up. I also have contractions all day long, but not strong or consistent enough to warrant a trip to the hospital.
***
After my little scare at 37 weeks, I did pack my overnight bag. However, the car seat is still lost in the basement abyss. {Putting 'seriously woman, get the car seat together' on my to-do list now}
***
His name is picked out and Kev and I say it aloud with each other all the time. I have come o-so-close to slipping and using it around other people. My dad had the best answer for someone who asked if we had a name yet: They are going to let the kid know first.
***
The boys are getting so excited and I love it. They love to play in the Baby's room and talk about him coming. Last night, I was reading a book about farm animals to Bennett and every time there was a baby animal he'd say "Baby! Awwwwwwwww."
***
The boys are getting so excited and I love it. They love to play in the Baby's room and talk about him coming. Last night, I was reading a book about farm animals to Bennett and every time there was a baby animal he'd say "Baby! Awwwwwwwww."
***
I apologize to anyone who sees me between now and whenever he arrives. I have 3 shirts left that fit {yea, let's say 'fit'} and I will be wearing them in rotation.
***
Labor doesn't scare me. I don't want to say I enjoy it becauselet'sbehonest but I don't hate it or even dread it a little bit. I love the knowing that it is the end and there will be a child in my arms so soon. Plus, the culmination of emotion I feel at that moment is so impossibly prepared for, it makes every ounce of pain immediately dissipate.
I did that. We made him. He came out of my body and is a real little human.
Ah, I can't wait.

34 comments:
Ahhhh! SO exciting!
VERY exciting! I love your dad's solution to keeping the name secret. I'll steal that someday.
So exciting!!! :) Can't wait to hear that he is safely here!
COME OOOOOOOOOOON, BABY!!!
Best wishes for a healthy and happy mommy and baby.
You look great! Can't wait to hear the name and see pics of the little guy!
AWWWW LOOK AT YOU!!! So beautiful. Glowing. Stunning... and so ready to deliver that BIG BOY!!! I cannot wait to hear the name... Hugs and prayers. -April
You look beautiful!! So exciting that you are soooo close. Praying for you!
Yep. That last bit made me tear up. If I cry this easily now, I can only imagine what I will be like pregnant. Also, you are so dang cute with that bump - and don't you dare fight me on that! haha
On a more important note though, you need to send me your new address so I can send you wine.
Oh I love your dad's response! So exciting that it will be any day! Since I delivered 3 weeks early and never went into labor on my own I'm always kind of jealous of people who make it to the end when your stomach gets bigger than you think it can and are just waiting for the little one to arrive. The end... Or rather the beginning is near!!!
Aw, I can't wait either! You took the words straight out of my mouth about labor. Best wishes!!!
You still have time to deliver today, which was when I said he would come. As you say nothing beats that first time of holding and looking at your precious baby. Enjoy
I love your dad's response to the name question!
Best of luck on your delivery & congrats on this new chapter in your life!
Cheers,
Kristina
I love your Dad's response! I can't wait to see this little man! (: Let me know if you need anything!
Girl, 39 weeks never looked so good! Seriously, you carry so well :) And I love your Dad's response to the name question...totally stealing that if we ever have another baby!
You're a gorgeous pregnant lady! I cannot WAIT to see this little man's face show up on your blog and you with a healthy glass of wine in your hand. :)
Cannot wait to see pictures and find out his name!!! Wishing you a quick and easy (and soon!) labor!
So exciting! Can't wait to see him and hear his name! Good luck!
You look beautiful! And you are so close!
We did the same thing with my daughter's name...I absolutely love what your dad said about it. I can't wait to see pictures and hear that all is well :)
Damn - you look great pregnant. Keep having babies, lady.
They are going to let the kid know first.
We are totally going to steal that too. I hate having to tell people we are waiting over and over and over...
You look awesome!! So soon!
Finally a baby bump pic!!! Prayers for you that the baby comes soon! You look great...and I'm totally not just saying that to make you feel good...mean it!
You look great! How exciting that he will be with you very soon!
Oh, babies. Babies are the best. Can't wait to "meet" the little guy!
SOOO excited for you! You look amazing still at 39 weeks :) Hope you get to meet the little man soon!
Im so excited for you and the family!!!!!
Ugh, I hated that the whole "not even maternity shirts fitting at the end thing." No one wanted to see my belly popping out underneath.
So excited for you and can't wait to see him!!
You look amazing! Can't wait to "see" him!!!
You look wonderful Kate! Good luck for the upcoming birth of your baby boy, I will be checking in to see if he has arrived :)
It is the most amazing thing, you are right, enjoy it!!
Well I can't wait to learn the name after the kid does. :) Haha great response!
You look mah-velous! My guess is it is an "A" name--Arnold, right??? Ha! -I know his name will be perfect for him. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow as the big day. Love you and miss you!!!
Ahhh I am dying to find out his name!! Which hospital are you delivering at?
Eeeek! Soooo close! You are EXACTLY where I was one year ago! Carter was born on Aug 15! Can't wait to see pics and here his name! :)
I hope he's made an appearance by now, and I can't wait to know his name!!
Post a Comment