I love how they are so close! Best friends.
This is one of my favorite pictures. Not posed, and shows the innocence of this age. Totally priceless!
Man... I miss being a kid... =/
Between the photo and the Dr. Seuss quote, I got chills. :)
Just amazing! I love it. :)
Love, Love, Love!
Awesome picture and quote!
so precious! the perfect summertime activity!
Aww. I love this they are too cute!
what a wonderful moment for brothers, they seem to get along so great!
Priceless. 2 amazing little boys!
love that Dr. Seuss quote!
LOVE that quote!!
Oh my goodness, how precious!!! I love that. :)
So sweet!!!
Love this picture...reminds you to take everyday and cherish all moments!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I love how they are so close! Best friends.
This is one of my favorite pictures. Not posed, and shows the innocence of this age. Totally priceless!
Man... I miss being a kid... =/
Between the photo and the Dr. Seuss quote, I got chills. :)
Just amazing! I love it. :)
Love, Love, Love!
Awesome picture and quote!
so precious! the perfect summertime activity!
Aww. I love this they are too cute!
what a wonderful moment for brothers, they seem to get along so great!
Priceless. 2 amazing little boys!
love that Dr. Seuss quote!
LOVE that quote!!
Oh my goodness, how precious!!! I love that. :)
So sweet!!!
Love this picture...reminds you to take everyday and cherish all moments!
Post a Comment