Friday, August 9, 2013

Toddler Jokes

Inspired by Shannon's post about Taylor's first joke, here are some of Bennett's favorite jokes to play on us (imagine all answers with a devious toddler cackle at the end):
How old are you?
Frwee!

What's your name?
CULL-en!

What's a dog say?
Mooooooooooooooooooooooo

What color is this? {red}
Buue!

Can you pick up your toys and put them away?
{Pretends to sleep}

*****
Lord help his 3rd grade teacher.

*****
And yep, still no baby, although I'm all ears to your labor inducing secrets since my vacuuming and jumping jacks failed yesterday. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

Jen said...

They are seriously so cute! Come on baby get here! :)

Shannon said...

Hahahaha - I love that he says his name is his brother's name. That one made me laugh.

He and Taylor should go on the road with a show. The toddlers of comedy! :)

Traci@TheHallway said...

Bahahaha!! Oh Bennett!! Alright little man...you are hereby notified that your contract for occupancy has expired. The terms of this contract are non-negotiable and non-renewable. You are expected to vacate the premises immediately.

Sarah said...

haha, so cute. Love toddler humor. Tell that baby to get out! No tips to go into labor, but good luck for when you do!

Semper Ag said...

I ate an entire pineapple, drank castor oil, buried all my food in sriracha sauce, ran, walked...I tried EVERYTHING with my daughter...she still came right on her due date. lol.

Lauren said...

so stinkin adorable! I love Bennett...and I know that Elyse is going to be full of these "jokes" in no time!

Come baby, come baby, baby come come! ha!

Heather said...

LOL! Hope you have a great weekend and that baby comes soon!

Ashley said...

this is hilarious!!

lauren jean allece said...

Ah, B... You slay me!

Tyler said...

What a funny little man!

I'll Love You Forever said...

Hahahaha, he is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing!

Janna Renee said...

Haha I can just picture him pretending to sleep!

Annette said...

I love toddler jokes!! He's one funny dude. Good luck on having the baby soon. I heard that acupuncture can help induce a labor... I would have tried it with my son had he not come along 9 days before his due date. XOXO