As I mentioned during the course of my pregnancy, one of the perks of #3 was not being afraid that I wouldn't have enough love to share with Wells or that his brothers would react negatively to his arrival. But once again, my emotions surprised me when the boys actually met their little brother.
Bennett's first words to me about Wells were "Aw, Mommy, our baby!" which sent my sister in law (and the rest of us) straight into tears in the hospital room.
Meanwhile, Cullen has assumed the role of double big brother with flying colors. The biggest jealousy issues we've dealt with are with C having meltdowns when too many people come to visit and he doesn't have a turn to hold Wells, and when W gets gifts but he doesn't (we have had a little Come to Jesus Meeting about that and it has gotten a bit better).
Otherwise, they are having a great time with their brother,
insisting that he take part afternoon outside time
and morning cuddles,
and mid day chats
and check ups (I love this picture so much)
and definitely some evening snuggles
We couldn't be prouder of our 'big boys' adjusting to their little brother,
even when they fight over who gets to push the button on the vibrating chair.
I couldn't feel more blessed to have these three boys as my own.









29 comments:
I am so happy they are all adjusting so well! :) Precious photos.
I'm glad to hear things are going well. Love all the pics
That picture of the baby on Cullen is so freaking adorable!! That's wonderful that the boys were so accepting and everyone is getting along great right off the bat.
I just knew he would fit in perfectly! I'm about in tears over here seeing all of these precious pictures, so I can't imagine how you feel seeing it in person. The picture of C and W snuggling is almost too much for me to handle!
So sweet!!! My heart is full for you. :)
Oh my goodness they are just the sweetest little boys ever!!!
Amazing photos Kate. Especially B chatting and C cuddling.
Wow your boys are great with him! Most older siblings seem ambivalent about a new arrival or think they are annoying. I totally get C not liking the part of not getting gifts when Wells is... I always like to bring a big sibling gift as well to help with that ;-)
Love the last pic haha...too funny!
Simply beautiful. And I was going to comment on the "doctor" picture even before reading how much you love it. It's awesome!!
I'm pretty sure my parents had to have a Come to Jesus meeting with me several times when my twin brothers were babies. They got so much darn attention!
I think Cullen is going to become your biggest helper!
Such proud and adorable brothers!
I'm not sure which picture is my fave... Our new baby? outside time? check-ups? Soooooo sweet.....
So ridiculously cute! You even gave up your bed so that the boys could all sit down, shouldn't you be in the bed, hehe. :)
That checkup picture is just too adorable! It's wonderful that they have so much love for their new brother.
ALL your boys are handsome! I'm glad they are adjusting and enjoying the newest little man.
Congratulations to all of you!
So much precious in the post, I can't even handle it!
What a lucky guy Wells is to have 2 amazing big brothers! So adorable!
Congratulations!! And such sweet pictures, what good big brothers!
So sweet! They are the most adorable little boys. Hope to meet Wells soon. Congratulations to you and Kev. We miss you guys!!
Holy crap how are you not a sobbing mess all day? So freaking adorable! Also, Wells just makes Cullen look even more grown-up.
It doesn't get much cuter than this! I just love B giving W a checkup! Seeing these pictures make me even more excited to see Trenton and Charlotte with their new little brother or sister!
How perfectly sweet, they are going to be great big brothers!!!!!
SO stinking adorable! C looks so big :(
Every single one of these pictures is so cute I just can't take it!
What wonderful big brothers. I bet you couldn't be a more proud, Mama!
Oh they are so sweet together!
Oh my gosh Kate you guys make the most adorable babies!! All three of your boys are absolutely gorgeous and these pictures are so very precious :) Love the ones of both big brothers holding Wells especially, melt your heart!!!
Your boys are SO cute!
Post a Comment