Wells Thomas arrived on Wednesday at 12:38pm
8lbs 7oz and 21 inches long and a little confused about this outside world.
He is healthy and perfect and we are so in love with him,
As are two very proud big brothers.
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers over the past 10 months, we are so very blessed to have Wells in our life.




48 comments:
BEST POST TITLE EVER!! I am so happy for you and your beautiful family. That picture of your three boys is too precious. :) Congratulations and best of luck as Wells moves home and gets to know his wonderful mother!
Awww - he is perfect. Congrats, Mama. I'm so glad to hear all is well! Rest up!
We are so happy for your family and can't wait to meet little Wells! Lots of love sent your way!
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!
He's perfect...the picture of all three of your boys just gave me chills! Congrats Momma!
Congratulations!! He is just beautiful!!
Congratulations he is beautiful!!
Congrats!!! I've been waiting for this blog post from you!!! He's perfect!
I'm sure he will be a very welcome addition to your lovely family. Congratulations again x
Just a few tears... I love those boys so much! Congratulations Larrabee Family!
Oh he is beautiful! Congratulations to your whole family.
So stinkin' adorable! Love the "confused" look :-) Congrats!
yay for the arrival of Wells!! congrats to your family and i love the all the photos especially of your sons meeting their new brother
Congratulations! Such wonderful pictures especially with all three boys together. Oh it's going to be fun times for you :) Enjoy!
Congrats. He is beautiful and I love that picture of the boys together, so sweet
Congratulations, he is beautiful! So happy for you and your family!!
Oh his scrunched up little face just says it all. He's entered the world of 2 big brothers!
Congrats to you all!
Congratulations!!! Those boys are going to be great big brothers to little wells.
Congratulations! Such a beautiful photo of your boys :)
I'll keep saying it as long as I know you... You amaze me! Completely overwhelmed with happiness for you guys. Hug that sweet little baby for me!
Ahh congrats Kate!!! He's so perfect!! So happy for you!
Pretty big boy! Hope your delivery went well and that you are all settling in well at home now. Congrats again!
Congrats, Kate! Your sweet little family couldn't be more precious!
Congratulations, Kate!!! SO exciting. He's so precious!
Aww congratulations!! Hes perfect and looks like a great addition to your family!
He is amazing! And so are you! Enjoy all the sweet moments together.
I can't decide which photo's are mt favorite because all four are so beautiful! Congratulations!!!! I knew the next time I visited I would see the little guy. He's perfect! Take it easy girl.
He's awesome! Congrats! Enjoy those newbie snuggles.
He's gorgeous! Congrats!
Pure perfection, Kate! So so happy for y'all!
Congratulations Kate! I am so happy for all of you , he's so handsome and adorable!
SO sweet! Congrats! One more handsome little man to love!
Also, did Cullen pick out the middle name? I feel like it could honor a cute blue train!
Love!!! Congrats lady! He is SUCH a cute baby!! The pic of your hubby looking at Wells is soooo precious!
Congratulations and welcome to the world baby Wells. I hope you and the family are settling in well at home and that you are doing great!!!
Ha! With that look, he is sure to fit in with your other two:) You are so incredibly blessed. I'm so happy for you and your family!
I've been waiting for this post! SO SO happy for you. The last picture is to die for!!!
Kate! Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy. A great name for a great boy. He looks like his brother right above him in line- to me. :). So happy for you. Thinking of you and wishing you well. Take care
Shauna xoxoxoxo
Kate! Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy. A great name for a great boy. He looks like his brother right above him in line- to me. :). So happy for you. Thinking of you and wishing you well. Take care
Shauna xoxoxoxo
Congratulations guys!! What a beautiful baby boy and I was so happy to read that he had arrived safely. Such a lovely name, and look at those doting big brothers, Wells does not know what awaits him!! Much love to you all xo
Wondering if you had your son and yep! Congratulations and love the name! Hope you are doing well:)
Congratulations!! He is perfect!!
So wonderful! What a beautiful baby! Congrats to you and your family :)
Love the name!
So many beautiful photos and memories! So very happy to hear that he is here, and everyone is happy and healthy. Sending best wishes to your beautiful family!
Congratulations! These pictures make me teary.
I'm glad all went well and he has arrived.
What a little cutie!! Congrats on your sweet new addition! XOXO.
A very belated congratulations!!! I never expected my son to be born 4 days after yours. Finally getting back in the swing of blog reading!
Post a Comment