Sunday, August 11, 2013

No, I Didn't Have a Baby

But here is what we did do this weekend:

Spent a little time with Uncle Mike who had to head back to West Point on Sunday
 and gathered up a summer's worth of courage to finally jump off Nana and Pop's dock.





 Spent two early mornings with this little jokster
 went to church, hit brunch, did a lot of yard work-
 and then ventured down to the Mt Vernon House and bought a season's pass so we can walk the grounds whenever we want to.


 came home, had dinner and spent a beautiful Sunday evening in the backyard.



And finally, we snuggled up for family movie night (clearly Bubs wanted Monster Inc, but we settled for Wall-E). 

Hopefully by next Sunday there will be three boys laying there instead of 2 boys and a belly. 



25 comments:

Jen said...

What a great weekend! Hopefully baby boy #3 decides to make his grand entrance soon!

Unknown said...

Thanks for keeping us updated! Looks like it was a great LAST weekend with 2 kiddos!!!

Jenny @ Creatively Blooming said...

Your belly is adorable! But I'm sure you're ready for it to be gone! And wow - has Cullen grown 3 inches over the summer?

Stephanie said...

Lots of family time, nothing better! That new boy will be here so soon!!

Meghan said...

At least you are distracting yourself with fun activities while you wait! Are you past your due date yet?

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

Looks like a great weekend. He will come lets face it he can't stay in there forever! Even if it feels like it

Semper Ag said...

Fun! I hope baby comes soon for you!

eas said...

Love the pics of them jumping off the dock! We have a season pass for Mt Vernon and I swear I am going to get there before school starts!

Hilary @ Peanut Butter Spoonfuls said...

I love their matching bathing suits! It can't be long now for you. Come on number 3!!

Dee Stephens said...

Ya'll are just a West Point family!!

Shawna said...

Love the pics of them jumping into the water!

Hope that baby comes soon! :-)

Kelly said...

Hopefully baby will be here soon. I just love the water pics of the boys...adorable and looks like everyone had fun!!

Anonymous said...

That baby will be here any day now!!! I apparently didn't win the baby pool lol

I love Mt Vernon! (:

Shannon said...

That seems like a pretty exhausting weekend for not being full term.

Positive baby boy vibes are being zapped your way! :)

Anonymous said...

That place looks soo pretty!
We watched both those movies this weekend.
Come on baby boy!!

Heather said...

Looks like a great weekend! I love Mt. Vernon!

Katiern827 said...

BOO on no baby but thank you for the super awesome pics of the boys being the cutest things I've ever seen...in my life!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

So sweet and precious!!!!!

lauren jean allece said...

The jumping off the dock picture... Framer for sure! Love this post, love you all, can't wait for the alert that Little 3 is on his way!

Jen Mc said...

That looks like a wonderful weekend. Hang in there! Little Man 3 will be here soon.

marie said...

Kate, I've been off the computer all summer, I can't believe you're so close to having your baby!!!! So exciting, I'll be checking for the good news:)

Amy G said...

So funny story...I grew up in Manasas, VA just south of DC and I LOVED going to Mt. Vernon when I was little! In 3rd grade, I made a replica of Mt. Vernon out of sugar cubes. Not sure what the project was for but I totally rocked it :) Looks like y'all had a great weekend. Hopefully the littlest will grace your presence soon!

Lauren said...

man...that little man must be comfy in there! come on out little guy...your momma's ready to meet you!

Annette said...

Awww... I guessed the wrong date. I thought you might deliver on August 11th--my son's birthday. It sounds like you still had a fun-filled weekend with lots of smiles and laughter. Your baby Leo will be making his grand entrance soon... All the best to you!

I'll Love You Forever said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Great pictures! The boys are darling!