Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Since I Claim To Be A Photographer...

I figured I should take a few newborn pictures of my own newborn. 







And for the sake of keeping things honest, here's what the majority of the session really looked like:


Daffodils Photography will be up and running again in September, so be sure to contact me for all your picturing needs. I have two pre-school tuitions to pay for, so please, book now. You can visit my facebook page for examples of my work or click here for pricing and session information.

29 comments:

Kristin said...

Beautiful! I wish we lived closer. I'd love to hire you for fall/christmas card pictures...

AR said...

He is so sweet...and LOVE Bennett's backpack...so grown up!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness so sweet! Poor B in the last pic. His face is priceless!

Traci@TheHallway said...

I LOVE the star blanket! Such sweet little pictures!!

Meghan said...

Great pictures! I agree... I wish I lived closer so you could take pictures of my family!

Shannon said...

great job. i love the bed of greens he is laying on. so incredibly sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! You're so talented. Now come to NC because I cannot find anyone I like enough to hire for our family pictures.

Dee Stephens said...

Precious!

Joeylee said...

So precious!

Shawna said...

Cute! Love the "behind the scenes" photos at the end too hehe

Ericka B. Jackson said...

Love, love, love the ones of him in the basket! Precious!

Apryl said...

So precious...even when he's screaming :) Can't wait to meet little Wells. And I can't believe how grown up Bennett looks in these pix. When you guys moved to Monterey, he was just a baby himself, now he's a grown-up big brother. Such a sweet family!

Unknown said...

Oh my, he is just soooo precious! And I almost like the behind the scenes photos just as much...that's what life is truly like these days, lol!

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

The close up one of his eye is amazing, love them!!

April said...

Adorable!!!

Jenny @ Creatively Blooming said...

Love the pictures! Wells is so sweet! And I just love Bennett in the last pic. He looks like he's saying, "hey wait - I didn't do anything!".

Ashley said...

love it! You did way better than I did. LOL at the little one crying!

Jenn said...

1. The first picture- You are like freaking Anne Geddes. Love all the color in that photo.

2. He looks like a doll baby and I want to smell his hair. (Weird?)

3. B's face in the last picture is so classic. "Hey hey hey now. Let's just simmer down and have us all some milk."

Shauna said...

Precious. You should see what our family photo sessions can look like. These are great. Love them. Talk soon,

Shauna xo

Heather said...

Beautiful pictures! You are an amazing photographer!

Kace said...

Wish you could come take our fall photos at our new house. We still don't have any good family photos of all four of us.

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

So adorable!!! Love how you keep things real!!!

Megan said...

So precious! And I love the outtakes. Just keeping it real. :)

Stephanie said...

What beautiful pictures! You did such a great job!

Annette said...

I love these pictures! I have to agree with the majority of your bloggy friends. I wish I lived closer too. I would hire you to do some beautiful fall family pics in a heartbeat!

Katiern827 said...

You ARE a photographer! A great one. These are no exception. Beautiful boys:)

Kerry said...

I love how you keep it real :)
Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous, he is such a precious little thing. I love all of them but especially the one where his little arms are up by his head. You did a great job capturing these photos :)
Such sweet boys you have Kate!!

Janna Renee said...

Haha you better use your photography skills for that!

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

Truly lovely