Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Official Family Photos

Day 1

Day 3

Day 11

Kev's back at work since last Wednesday and we are working on finding our new normal (with lots of help from all the people who have helped me avoid cooking dinner, and my mom). I have had a few moments when I've realized I in no way have enough hands to wrangle 3 of them at once, but we have left the house several times and I have come back with all of them each time, so I say we are doing alright. 

More on life lately later this week. 

***
 I am glad you were just as moved by the Story of Welles as we were- several of you suggested that we contact the family and let them know- it is definitely in our plan to send them a birth announcement. 

***
I hope you are doing well; I have been reading and appreciating each and every comment over the past two weeks and will get back to everyone soon!

28 comments:

Meghan said...

Let me just say you look amazing and it doesn't look like you just had a baby! Also, you have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your newest addition. The family photos are wonderful and I absolutely love your yellow dress (?) in the one.

Karen

Anonymous said...

You look stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Yall have such a beautiful family. Simply love the story behind his name. You look amazing!

fittingbackin said...

Adorable family! I know you will get your new normal soon - you are such a great mom! Love your attitude, think that's so much of what makes you an awesome mom!! I love the story of his name - seriously neat and I heart that you ended up with a boy to make it happen - meant to be for sure!

Kace said...

Beautiful family. You look great!

Shawna said...

Love all the pics!

And not losing any of them is definitely the sign of a good day! :-)

Heather said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you are all doing well and are in the process of finding your new normal.

Shannon said...

What a beautiful happy family!

Lauren said...

you look incredible! and what a beautiful family!

Kathryn said...

Love the pics!! Everyone looks so happy and you look amazing!! ;)

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! I don't know how you do it with three, I can barely handle two! And you look great in the process!

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

Beautiful family!!

Joeylee said...

Love these pictures and you look great!

Jessie said...

You have more family photos in two weeks than we do in a year! Plus, you look great. :)

The Momma said...

I absolutely love the "Day 1 photo". I'm a sucker for hospital pictures. I hope that one is framed in your house forever.

I love all of them! You look great!

Shauna said...

Kate you look great. I'm thinking of you and hoping you are gettng some sleep ;). Plus, you are on your way if you are getting out already...and making it home. Love

Shauna xo

Kristin said...

.....how do you look so good on day 11? I think you're giving Kate Middleton a run for her money!

I'd say coming back with all 3 each time is a good start lol.

I'll Love You Forever said...

Love love love. You look amazing!

Jen said...

These are wonderful!!! :)

Rachel Ross said...

Ummm you look AMAZING!! What wonderful pictures! :)

Hilary @ Peanut Butter Spoonfuls said...

You are amazing and you look beautiful! I remember being terrified to leave the house with one at first!

Martha Metzler said...

dude, i miss kev's expressions. i love that day 1 pic!

Ashley said...

beautiful!! I love this and you look fantastic!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Cute Family Photo's!!! I love how you are going to send the family of whom inspired you to name Wells, a birth announcement, so heart warming.

Stephanie said...

Umm, YOU LOOK AMAZING! Seriously! And what a beautiful family you have!

Katiern827 said...

LOVE the family pics with the new addition! Totally impossible to keep up with all these new people!

Kerry said...

Beautiful family, lovely pictures xo