Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Growing Pains

Knot on the forehead, black eye, busted lip, chin bruise.
It is hard learning hard to walk.

 But B is loving every perma-baby-concussion along the way.

8 comments:

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

What a cutie! Stay safe little guy! :)

Jenn said...

Good things boys are made tough. And he still looks so happy despite his recent injuries! Great attitude, B!

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

Poor B. Check out Rufus' shiner, done jumping on his bed!!

http://www.knitsbysue.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/i-guess-you-are-never-to-young-to-start.html

Maria Matiopoulou said...

Oh my! He's so cute, I guess small injuries are expected :)

Have a lovely day!

Maria

Lauren said...

cute pic! he's definitely all boy! they are so adorable with all their bumps & bruises!

Tami said...

Poor baby!! I feel like the bruises become permanent- they even hang around once they have the hang of walking. Sometimes I joke that we're going to get E a helmet!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Poor little guy, pretty soon he's going to running circles around the house.

Nicole said...

He is such a cutie!!! I remember when my oldest niece was learning how to walk... she accidently fell and slit her sweet chin open. She has no mark now due to clear switches :) Hope all is well!!