Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Update: The Brothers Are Here!

Good Monday to you! How was your weekend? My brother Tommy and Kev's brother Mike arrived late Saturday evening, making for some very excited boys on Sunday morning.
 But before they got in, we had a lot of weekend activities. Including fort building,
 Sprinkling

 Block Partying


 and Carmel Valleying

 Yesterday, we took our brothers to the motorcycle race at Laguna Seca


 And I learned the hard way that high of my list of anxieties is being stuck in even traffic leaving a parking lot and unable to get a hold of my babysitter. Luckily everything was fine, but I was not a happy Momma for the hour and a half it took us to get out of there and home to my munchkins.
Tommy and Mike are here until Thursday, so we have lots of fun things planned do to with them over the next few days.

Don't forget to get your recipes ready for our Virtual Cocktail Party on Thursday!

14 comments:

Stesha said...

you always have the best weekend! love these photos

xxS

Shannon said...

YAY for family!!!! xxxooo

jeands said...

great pictures! looks like you guys had a fun weekend. me and my girls love fort making, always a fun thing to do.

Heather said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! The boys look so happy to see their uncles!

Eloquent English said...

So fun! I'm a little envious of those coats for sure! xoxo A-

Ashley said...

Ok, WHERE are you wearing those coats? It's making me sweat :-)

My boys' uncle was here this weekend too!!

So glad you had a wonderful weekend!

Lauren said...

what great photos...can I come visit and wear all my cute fall clothes & winter coats?!? this 100 degree weather is about to drive me crazy!

Mrs. K said...

Brothers, forts, and sprinklers?! It's a party. Love your photos, as always :)

dreaming en francais said...

Everything from building forts to running through sprinklers looks like SO much fun!

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Oh how exciting that both your brothers are in visiting. I bet the boys are loving that!!!! Enjoy your week with them chicka.

MarmePurl said...

Oh, the memories of fort building..

Alisa Marie said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! What cute kiddos!

Stephanie McCall said...

we did some fort building today!! looks like y'all had a great weekend :)

Kimberlee said...

Aw love when the family gets together! Looks like a great time at the fair :)