1. California's Central Coast line. We took a drive south on Friday afternoon simply to look out the window between Monterey and Big Sur. The landscape is absolutely incredible and definitely unlike anything we would see on the East Coast. Makes you feel small doesn't it?



2. My mom's visit was so wonderful. (Although Cullen's little trip down the stairs last week which resulted in rug burn on his cheek, not so much.)
3. Auburn's win on Saturday was not pretty, but it was a win and I'll take it. Look how worried Bennett was for those last 3 minutes. I know little man, I know, it is going to be a long season.
4. I sent Kev and Cullen to the store for milk. This is what they brought back:
5. My boys reading books together.
6. Picnics in the park.
7. My continued new-found love of baking. Lemon-cream cheese-blueberry muffins say what?
8. Our first house guests in the form of old high school friends! Kelly and Clayton grew up in the same neighborhood as Kev and me and now Kelly lives in San Fran. Clayton was in town from DC and they decided to drive down to see us. It was such a special and fun visit!

9. Cullen still loves to share with Bennett. This how I found him today. Cullen told me that they were playing cars and he let Bennett be Fransisco.
10. My drop-cloth curtains. All four panels for $20. I'll have an entire post on these gems later this week, but my-o-my they make me happy. What is it about curtains that make a house feel like a home?
Linking up to The Simple Things photography project (love this idea):

What's good in your life this week?
7. My continued new-found love of baking. Lemon-cream cheese-blueberry muffins say what?
3 comments:
It's a 4 day week! That's always encouraging! Tonight I'm hitting up a zumba class and hope to go a few more times this week. Oh how I heart the zumba! You should probably share the muffin recipe too. Just sayin'.
LOVE the pics and all the good news! And I can't WAIT to hear more about these drop cloth curtains! Our new house has 3 different floor to ceiling windows, and I just realized last night that out of my huge box of curtains, I don't even have one set that is long enough! :(
My roomie and I had a clothing swap...yup...thats all I got. Ha...I need domestication.
Post a Comment