Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Questions and Thoughts

Stay with me people, this is going to be a bit all over the place.

1. I started phase 1 of blog makeover. How do we feel about the new header?

2. In the event that you were still unsure about our weather, here is a shot of The Cloud. We live right under that arrow.
On the flip side, our hometown just outside of DC is apparently underwater. Earthquake, hurricane, now flooding? What in the world is going on?

3. Last week, I framed an old silk scarf to use as art.
Today, I replaced it with some fabric I had standing by.
I'm not sure which I want to display. What do you think?

4. I found some great new blogs this week due to link parties and would like to start joining more so others can enjoy my blog. Over on the photography challenge at A Step in the Journey, Laura Beth asked for a picture of what you were wearing. Here's what I wore yesterday:
He's a pretty fantastic accessory.

5. I re-added my followers back to the sidebar. If you are reading, but not following, please do, I'd love to know you!

6. A few pictures of my loves that I wanted to share:




7. Sunday is September 11th. Hug the people you love a little tighter, pray for those who no longer can, respect our police, firefighters and military who put their lives on the line to keep us safe, and hope for a future of peace and humility for all nations. Have a great weekend my friends.

5 comments:

Tyler said...

1. Loving the new header.

2. B's little "deer in headlights" look is so stinking cute!

3. The 9/11 thang made me a little teary. I'm sure I'll be a hot mess come Sunday.

4. Have a fabulous weekend!

Erin said...

Love the header and the scarf.

fittingbackin said...

Love the header! BEST accessory ever. hehe I like the scarf framed - very cute!

Ericka B. Jackson said...

LOVE the scarf! It's GORGEOUS! Now you've made me want to go scarf art shopping ;)

Laura Beth said...

I think your little one is the PERFECT accessory! Thanks for linking up!