Did you know that today if one of my favorite days of the year? You can read the details of why
here and
here, but essentially, it means fall is here and football season starts is just two more little days. Ah, I can't wait! So in honor of my beloved Auburn Tigers, here are my recent orange and blue pinspirations:

One day, I will thrift a bamboo chair and I am going to re-do it just like
this.

This is an absolutely perfect
game day dress. One of my favorite things about SEC football is the outfits. Do you think that's ok to admit outloud?

I don't look great in this shade of orange (espically with the new shade of pale I'm rocking), but if I did, I would buy
this dress in a heartbeat.

Where o where can I find
that bag?

I'm actually wearing my own version of
this outfit today. I seriously love Pinterest.

The game starts at 9am West Coast time. Is it acceptable to crack open a beer? It's tradition...
Who will you be rooting for this season??
2 comments:
You are too much and I love it! I'm rocking some half tan/half Cullen skin as of lately. I bought some awesome self tanner in spray form and missed a few places on my legs. Ryan thought it was pretty funny when I picked him up last week and looked like my skin was molting or something. I had no clue and walked around all day like that. Lesson learned: check your legs out when wearing dresses or skirts.
LOVE this post! And dress #1 (don't feel bad, I love football but I adore the outfits too! I have waaayyy too much orange and blue in my closet! Even though we only go to 1 game a year, I always find myself thinking about "game day" clothes. Ha!)
Post a Comment