Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pinspirations

This week, I've been thinking about overly-matching accessories:
Love the pops of magenta on this outfit and am pretty sure I need to go get that nail polish today.

Gray and emerald is a fantastic combo. I'll definitely take the ring!
 And new crafts to do with and for the boys:
Tool Bench made from a night stand! Love, love, love.

How cute is this idea?

Cullen would get such a kick out of this.
Cute butterflies for their playroom.
 And of course, some fabulous fall food:
Pumpkin Doughnuts with Cinnamon Maple Glaze.
 What's on your visual mind this week?

Edited to Add: I just linked to The Vintage Apple's Oh, How Pinteresting Party. Go check it out!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the outfits and the cute Halloween decorations! I've been wanting to put some purple into everything I wear lately.

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

Love both outfits and that sandwich is adorable!!

Tyler said...

I found an amazing Mason Jar lamp that I'll be making soon! I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. SO many fabulous ideas! I also love Essie nail polish-I just picked up Ballet Slippers and can't wait to paint the ole digits!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love the punmpkin bowling and those toilet paper rolls are so cute i might even make them into a decoration minus the bowling, and those donuts have my stomach rumbling right now

Mary and Dyer said...

omg love that first outfit & love the pumpkin bowling! Such a fun idea!! xox

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like. :)

Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Ericka B. Jackson said...

oh I LOVE that green set! Emerald green is my FAVE!!!

Also - don't know if you gave me this recipe or if I got it somewhere else, but on the off chance you don't have it - PUMPKIN MUFFINS!

http://sweet-verbena.blogspot.com/2011/08/pumpkin-muffins.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SweetVerbena+%28Sweet+Verbena%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

So easy and SO delicious! I added cream cheese icing, stuck them in the fridge and forgot. Believe it or not they were even better cold! YUM! Pretty sure they would be delicious hot without the icing too :)