Thursday, September 29, 2011

Friday Francies: My Favorite Boots

Happy Friday y'all! Hope everyone has had a great week. {AV}'s prompt for this week's Friday Fancies was to create your favorite outfit with BOOTS. I searched for a while with this one, but in all honestly, I just adore the boots I have, so I decided to create my outfit around them. Two years ago, I got these brown boots from Aldo and I literally wear them 5 out of 7 days in the fall/winter. They are so versatile and so practically comfortable (as proved by the fact that 2 seasons later, they are still for sale).  I opted to pair them with some colorful earrings from Francesa's, the Allegheny dress my mom is currently knitting me in a heather blue (check out the progress on her blog!) and my dream item- the gold Michael Kors boyfriend watch. This is my perfect fall outfit.
How about yours? Do you have a favorite boot you wear time and time again? I have four pairs of boots: my Aldo riding boots, my new DV booties, red patent leather Kenneth Cole rain boots (yea, I do...thanks Mom) and a pair of cowboy boots I've had since my 17th birthday (hmm.. thanks again mom). Between these and my rainbows, I would never need another shoe (don't read this husband..need and want are two very different stories).

Thanks {av} for the link up! Have a great weekend my friends!

6 comments:

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

so pretty! i love your boots too and they look perfect with the dress and watch! have a great weekend Kate!

Stephanie said...

Love the sweater dress! Found you on FF and I'm following now!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love those boots and the earrings with the pop of color loving this outfit

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

I am so happy you joined in the Friday's Fancies again this week :) I love love love this outfit, especially the boots! I wish I had four pairs of my own! Hope to see you next week! xoxo {av}

natasha {schue love} said...

Oh those boots are from ALDO!? Love love love them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this nice post.If you are like me very much in love sequin uggs then welcome to your return visit.