Sometimes, you just need to say it out loud, or as my friend Ericka pointed out the other day: you just need to ask. I think my post earlier this week was my own little prayer of: Here are my struggles, I know they seem insignificant, but please help. After that post, naturally, the weather has been awesome, I finally found a pre-school for C$ from talking to a great-grandmother at the playground, my drop-cloth curtains are well underway, Auburn plays tomorrow AND husband and I are going on a much needed date tonight. My mom's trip out here was not pre-planned, she bought a plane ticket a few days in advance because she just sensed that I needed her. I did, and now feel rejuvenated. On top of all that, Kev has a test today then a real 3-day weekend, a much needed break for him too. And so even though the things that were bothering me might have seemed really small, it only took a few little changes and I feel like myself again. It feels good.
Hop on over to my mom's blog to see what else we have been up to. War Eagle and have a great weekend!
3 comments:
Yay! Mom's are amazing! I hope your have a fabulous weekend!
War Eagle! Glad you have had better weather, found a pre-school and are getting so much done - woo! And that AU won of course - another win for you. :)
YAY! I'm so glad things have gotten better! They may seem like little things but I know little things can all gang up on you and feel like big things.
And thanks for the link! Glad that blog spoke to you. I learned that lesson the hard way... my senior year of high school I prayed for God to give me 4 years of tuition and fees to Auburn. When the scholarship letter came in the mail and I got all excited (and explained what I'd prayed for to my mom) she quickly asked, "Why didn't you pray for BOOKS and HOUSING too?!?!" - LOL! Now I've learned, I might as well ask BIG if I'm going to ask! :)
Praying God keeps bringing happiness your way!
Post a Comment