I have a special treat for you today. One of my best friends from high school, Alysa, is here to share with you her most favorite fall trend. She is one of those people who can get dressed in the dark and look perfectly cool, so I would definitely consider her tips for being hip this fall. Thanks for posting Lys, Love you!
Every year, as Fall makes its way around the corner, people start buzzing at the changing of the leaves, the picking of pumpkins, football mania and the drop in the weather. Contrarily, I have a calendar countdown every year for only ONE thing: When is it acceptable to wear plaid again?
Well fashonistas, not only is plaid season here, but it is definitely "in" this year. The biggest bonuses: It looks faboosh on both males and females, you can get a great piece at your local thrift store, and it is affordable!
Here are some of my favorite plaid looks for Fall 2011:
I have had this jacket from Modcloth on my wish list for weeks, and purchased it just this morning after I recieved an alert that it was back in stock. This jacket goes quick, so act fast!
One of my favorite looks for plaid is when it is tucked into a fab pair of high wasted jeans. Kate Bosworth, besides the fact that she needs to eat a 30 lb turkey, pulls the look off nicely:
It looks great with tattoo sleeves and children. No explanation necessary:
Wear it long and belted for a slimming look. Ignore Katie's favorite accessory: a constant look of depression. Smiles are in this Fall too.
And last, but not least: Scarf yourself.
***********
Every year, as Fall makes its way around the corner, people start buzzing at the changing of the leaves, the picking of pumpkins, football mania and the drop in the weather. Contrarily, I have a calendar countdown every year for only ONE thing: When is it acceptable to wear plaid again?
Well fashonistas, not only is plaid season here, but it is definitely "in" this year. The biggest bonuses: It looks faboosh on both males and females, you can get a great piece at your local thrift store, and it is affordable!
Here are some of my favorite plaid looks for Fall 2011:
I have had this jacket from Modcloth on my wish list for weeks, and purchased it just this morning after I recieved an alert that it was back in stock. This jacket goes quick, so act fast!
One of my favorite looks for plaid is when it is tucked into a fab pair of high wasted jeans. Kate Bosworth, besides the fact that she needs to eat a 30 lb turkey, pulls the look off nicely:
It looks great with tattoo sleeves and children. No explanation necessary:
Wear it long and belted for a slimming look. Ignore Katie's favorite accessory: a constant look of depression. Smiles are in this Fall too.
And last, but not least: Scarf yourself.
Tis the season! Will you be rocking plaid this fall?





24 comments:
Thanks Kate :)
Ummm, yes, plaid, tattoos and children go together beautifully! Who knew??? :)
I like the idea of plaid BUT I have yet to find "the piece". I love button ups but my lady parts make it hard to find ones that I don't swim in. Maybe I need to add a belt. I realize that I can alter a button up shirt, but my sewing skills are lacking!
I love the ModCloth jacket!! Uh oh...new obsession!
My daughter has been bringing me plaid shirts from H&M regularly, and then scrutinizing how I wear them. Thank God for teenage fashion consultants! And here I was thinking I'd gained experience with 41. :D
Love your comment about Smiles being in fashion this season. Ha. You made ME smile! xo
this is such a huge trend for fall. i love this post. Kate's look is always a fave. so happy i found your blog. Totally following now. I've got a brand new Lauren Conrad Fash for Less. I hope you'll check it out. Her latest style moment is amazing. Would be tickled if you wanted to follow back. xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Adventures from a southern girl turned LA stylist.
buy tramadol cheap no prescription buy tramadol canada - buy tramadol no prescription cod
ativan online lorazepam 1 mg what is it for - lorazepam 1mg genus
klonopin depression klonopin recreational drug use - klonopin dosage erowid
buy tramadol online tramadol with acetaminophen high - tramadol hcl muscle relaxer
tramadol overnight shipping tramadol for purchase no prescription - tramadol no prescription saturday delivery
order tramadol tramadol withdrawal high blood pressure - can i order tramadol online legally
buy klonopin online ok take 2mg klonopin - klonopin dosage xanax dosage
buy tramadol 180 cheap tramadol online cod - tramadol online
order tramadol online mastercard buy tramadol ireland - order tramadol online sweden
buy tramadol online buy tramadol online no prescription cod - tramadol dosage uk
cheap ambien online ambien price walmart - generic ambien overnight delivery
tramadol buy tramadol hcl 50 mg tablet r&s - tramadol 627 high
generic soma buy 120 soma online - kohls soma bras
tramadol online tramadol 50mg an 627 - buy tramadol soma
buy tramadol online reviews tramadol for dogs information - tramadol used withdrawal
generic ambien ambien 10 mg alcohol - many ambien 10mg get high
soma online soma kendrick - soma 29er
tramadol no prescription pill max order tramadol ultram online - tramadol hcl withdrawal
Post a Comment