Friday afternoon, the boys and I picked up Kev from school and headed out to Earthbound Farms in Carmel Valley to do a little pumpkin patching.
This made me laugh, its a mexican-french pumpkin. I also am clearly easily ammused.
Bennett did not want to be part of this picture. Have you ever seen such a frown? It looks like something out of a cartoon.
Pretty lavender
My darlings running around the rock maze.
The gardens
Wait, where did my baby go?? Cullen is getting so big, it breaks me heart!
Love.
Love again.
Did I coordinate with the boys and rock an orange dress? Yes, yes I did.
Hope you are having a great weekend. My parents are in the air and en route. Ah! Yay!

16 comments:
Beautiful sun flare! And I love the baby's pouty face!
lovely, looks like a fun day! stopping by from simple as that. i'd love to have you stop by my blog and checkout the awesome (and huge $100) giveaway going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole
Holy frown! Even though frowns are sad, I think they are the most adorable thing ever! I love that you all match! Can we also discuss how all of the dudes in your life look alike? Such a cute family!
What a beautiful family and pictures. Looks like you had so much fun!
Beautiful captures.. So lovely : )) Aww, cute post.. . I am officially following ya with smiles.. : )) Found ya blog hopping around looking for new blogs.. : ))
PS:I am happily reaching out to you to see if you would like to join in on Project Pink Blog Day October 30th.. A host of blogger's coming together to blog PINK for a day and rise for a cause.. I will LOVE to have you if possible.. Please read more here : (TY--loving your blog and will be back more.. : )) http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/10/paint-your-blog-pink-awareness-faith.html
I love the lighting, such great pictures!
I think is awesome that you coordinated. yes, yes it is : ) Great shots!
FUN! I love pumpkin patches! And OMG! WHAT A FACE! He so did NOT want to get his pic taken. Too cute!! Boys are def the best!
The dress is awesome as well as coordinating - super-cute!
Looks like an amazing weekend, lucky you :) Love these pictures, they´re so sunny and full of happiness :)
Happy Monday!
xx Ivana
Style in the City
I love your pumpkin patch pictures! Fall colors, pumpkins and kids make the most gorgeous photos!! You have two lovely children. Thanks for stopping by my blog and referring me to your Mom's blog. I'll be following both of your blogs!! I like to read blogs with beautiful photography and with journaling that lets me see a little of your daily life!!
Ok, you are SO pretty! If I looked like you and had two kids, I would definitely rock that dress! :)
What pretty pumpkin patching pics. Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I loved this.
Great pictures! Those gardens look amazing!
Precious pics! And your orange dress is sooo cute!
That little frown is so cute!! :)
Aww too cute! Our pumpkin patch outing was a complete disaster lol! My little man was not happy...oh well. You got some really adorable pictures! Framers for sure
Enter to win a gold bow necklace from Olive Yew here!
Post a Comment