Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Snapshots

Smelling: Yankee Candle's Harvest
 Seeing: Birthday Flowers
 Wearing: Stripes and Sparkles
 Making: Chicken Noodle Soup and Pillow Forts

Overly Excited About: Finally getting Furb-dazzled courtesy of my friend Cate. Ah, so in love!
 Drinking: Red Wine. I drink my wine seasonally.
 Loving: Ears on hats and double baby chins.
 Sort of, but not really, feeling guilty for: Letting B fall asleep in my arms sometimes
 Decorating With: Turf in the Playroom. We call it Man Room Jr (Here is Man Room Sr)
 What are smelling, seeing, wearing, making, overly-excited about, drinking, loving, sort of feeling guilty for or decorating with? Do Share!



10 comments:

AR said...

Earl Greay Tea! Love the earrings...well done Cate!

Christen Price said...

Cute post! Loving the cool weather here in Alabama!

Blessings,
Christen

www.theuncontainabletruth.com

nicole said...

i'm in love with yankee candle's home for the holidays. i know it's christmasy, but i think it's just a cozy smell!

Fash Boulevard said...

that necklace is AMAZING. i need it. lol. amazing post, love. if you get a second, please check out my JewelMint photo shoot. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

henning love said...

i love your stripes and sparkle combination!! and the flowers are very pretty. cute pillow fort are so fun! this is darling kate

Tyler said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm totally going to do it...if I can figure it out! I've actually been thinking about re-vamping the blog-a-roo a bit lately. It's kind of dull and needs some new life! I think that will be a great way to get started!

I'm LOVING my Salvation Army score I found today. It's one of those leaning ladder shelves (official terminology there) for $8! All I need to do it switch the shelves around (the dumb dumb that put it together did not put the shelves in ascending order). I also need to finish some other projets that I have kind of left hanging. Whoopsie!

Ivana said...

These pictures are so beautiful! They exude such a warmth and happiness, I love it!

Happy Friday!

xx Ivana
Style in the City

Allison said...

Yum on the Yankee Candle! I just bought a delicious smelling candle the other day and burn it every night to make the house cozy... WITH a glass of wine (which I also drink seasonally: all year round)!

xo

Sarah said...

I love those earrings! Cute blog!

Kirsten Harr said...

Cute!!