Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Milestones

Baby B really wants to sit by himself. Let's watch as he tries his best:

Chew on socks? Or lift myself up? Hmmm
I'm trying Mommy, I'm trying.
hehe This is FUN!
Thanks for the encouragement Frankie.
Are you ready? Here comes my big moment.
Yay!
Do you have a big accomplishment for this week?

13 comments:

Sarah said...

He is so, so cute!! I love babies!! ♥

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your comment made me LAUGH!!

Serendipityissweet said...

Oh that is just so cute!!!
My only accomplishment this week is managing to stay sane ;)

Gillian said...

oh man, what a cutie! My dog looks a lot like yours, and LOVES to lick the little's face, much to the little's dismay : ) must be the constant food on his face...

Emily | Recently said...

What a handsome little guy! And what a sweet phase...when they can't get into everything yet! :)

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

gorgeous boy, growing up too fast, stop the clock for just a while, or at least until your Mum gets there

henning love said...

ahh so sweet kate! that smile on his face is so precious

Ivana said...

He´s soooooooooooooo cute! I´m in love with his happy smile! Such a gorgeous baby!

xx Ivana
Style in the City

marmepurl said...

4 more days 4 more days 4 more days

siddathornton said...

he's so precious & expressive - i especially love the photo of him & frankie! too cute.

Tyler said...

Yay B!! That's so exciting! Jasper needs to get a move on!

Stesha said...

oh my! how adorable is he?? i just found your blog. I love it!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

xo
Classic & Bubbly

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Baby B is so cute! Love the second photo.

Shelly said...

Baby B makes the.cutest.faces!!! xoSHelly