Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How We Spend Our Days

Making floor pillows for the playroom:
 Laying on floor pillows in the playroom:
 Trying new things (sweet potatoes, yum!):
 Drawing family portraits (wine glass and wild turkeys included):
 Playing trains:
 Making forts (instead of making the bed):
 Making ramps on top of forts (instead of making the bed):
 Reading your blogs:
 Making footprint butterflies:
 Having biggest smile competitions:

Making hand print aquariums:
And playing more trains (and trains, and trains and trains):
How do you spend your days?

5 comments:

MarmePurl said...

I spend my days wanting to spend days with you and those boys and be part of the biggest smile competition. (I would win!)

Karen said...

I LOVE those footprint butterflies!! I'm going to have to give those ones a try!!

AR said...

What a happy family!!!

Vivian said...

Looks like my kind of day: Pure joy, huh?!!!

henning love said...

your children are adorable! i wish i could spend every day like that especially when we have children, really praying that God will allow me to stay at home with our children :-)