Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Good morning loves! How was your weekend? I am over at Meg's henning love today sharing a must-read story about the first time Kev came to the pumpkin patch with my family. Teaser: he is lucky he was still able to marry me after that excurstion. Be sure to pop over to henning love to hear that story and tell Meg hey!

Meanwhile, back in Larrabee land. Last night,we enacted a new family tradition: pumpkin carving followed by watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Cullen has been 'practicing' trick or treating for days now and I can't wait to see him in action tonight!





And while we are at it, let's take a trip down memory lane.

2010:
 2009:

Too cute right? Can't wait to add another photo (with another little person!) to that pile this evening. Don't worry, I will share it in the morning. Do you have any plans for tonight? Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Ohmygosh! Adorable pictures :)

Tyler said...

SO cute! I'll have to send you a pic of Jasper. Proud Aunt alert! I can't wait to read your pumpkin story.

Sarah said...

That last picture is too cute! Have a great Halloween!

Kirsten- The Foreign Domestic said...

Such cute pictures! I can only imagine what Kevin did at the patch--hahah!

Meg {henninglove} said...

these photos are too cute kate!! thanks again for sharing your story on my blog today, hope you and your family have a great halloween