You know what makes me happy?
Friday afternoons at the park.
And kids playing chase in my house while Mommies and Daddies watch football and drink beer and wine.
I'm not very hard to please.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. We had a wonderful weekend. Maybe 28 won't be so bad after all :)
9 comments:
too cute! glad y'all had such a good time :)
Sweet pictures. Happy belated Birthday to you!
28 isn't so bad. Now...I'm gonna be 29 in December and that just sounds really scary!!!! ♥
Baby B in the swing is so funny!
what a terrific afternoon with your family. it makes my heart happy to see these photos. glad to hear you had a terrific 28th birthday!
I'm smiling just seeing all your photographs! It looks like you are relishing every single moment.. Good Job!
You have SUCH a sweet family! Your kids are just so cute! I a so glad your birthday was so special! 28 will be a great year!
Oh what fun! I want to come over and play ;)
Great pics and happy birthday!!
What a sweet family!! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment